Ludia Forums

Are... you... kidding me?

This is ridiculous. There was nothing i could do. The stupid thing just kept healing and using acceleration. Way to break the game.

3 Likes

Lol i had a similar experience once

You know,its kind of funny that you could have decelerated it, used shields. and distracted it. Tura is awful in pvp. All it can do is strike and heal but I’m sorry you had to face such a high level boosted one.

2 Likes

It has superiority strike and 2 healing moves. So distracting and decel does nothing. I tried bleeding it. Again, it healed immediately.

Maybe it has been underestimated. My only option for you is to use cloak, cuz you have to hit it in 1 hit or it will re-heal.

Precisely. Its immune to decel. Its immune to stun. Has 50% resist to distract. And can heal bleed. Its a force you cant stop unless you do it in 1 hit.

I would use tenrex with 3,000 hp or boost the ton out of indy. I saw erlidom can be bled so boosted my indom to 127 speed. It has 1619 attack with 4,178 hp at 23. To do this requires 23 boosts but you can scrap some speed cuz most dont do this ith tenrex but you still need 10 attack stats to kill it at 23 or maybe like 15 at 20.

I have not run into one of these and I hope not to. If the only counter takes 23 boost then it seems to be broken.

i’ve underestimated a tuora in the arena before. never again.

3 Likes

Toura works great now but don’t forget Dioraja and Ardentis should beat them in a 1v1 unless there is a big difference in level and boost.

2 Likes

Impressive. Most impressive.

I’ve encountered a few myself… :sob: ( it’s probably there Mortem Raid creature, there’s a few creatures that people are super boosting I’ve noticed.)

1 Like

I encountered one in Aviary a few days ago. I defeated it ultimately but it made it an absolutely boring match up,

1 Like

I did…and I still do, it’s come close but that cause I decide to not shield but I never lost to a toura nor dilorach; like just go for shields there attacks instantly become less potent lol; plus I have thyla and I can tell you no amount of healing is gonna save them then

1 Like

Same it just heal attack heal attack; luckily I usually predict the heal and just shield up

I had one that beat my fully boosted in HP Carnotarkus and then proceeded to do the same to my Ardentis. I was battling for so long I really thought we’d get the timeout message.

Theirs had even more HP than - 7k something. There’s not a lot that can take it out in time.

1 Like

Everyday i face those monstrosities. It gets on my nerves but it’s what I face

1 Like