Ludia Forums

Are you still having fun?

So, having made all of the dinos in the game so far… Building a team of level 30 uniques… Completed the campaign mode and become amongst the top 100 players in the battle arena… I just don’t seem to find this game fun anymore!

Ludia also seem to have a list of 101 errors to be fixing, which 2 years on, I think have now been reduced to 100 errors.

So, I wanted to hear some of your thoughts, before I made my final decision on what to do. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

100% game not fun anymore, completely boring, need 1.15 asap.

5 Likes

I am still having fun with this game.
I personally wouldn’t quit this game but this is your decision .

2 Likes

Despite some frustrations here and there, yes, I am.

3 Likes

I would quit if I were you.

I’m planning on it soon.

2 Likes

No. In fact I’ve gotten pummeled in the arena so much that I am throwing down. Not that I want to but i cannot take another level 30 2.5k damage 131 speed thoradolosaurus plowing through me. It is pay to win and the only fun thing is collecting and creating creatures

8 Likes

no, this game is simply a game of chance, a lottery, but in this lottery you cannot win money …
The worst of all is that the rules set by the game are not followed

5 Likes

You gotta make the game your own.
I play when/how/if I want.
Feeling competitive? Aim for a higher rank.
Mess around unboosted? Got my full L30 unboosted team ready.
I’m still having fun :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Having fun, of course there are a few frustrations here or there but so far, the pros outweighs the cons still.

2 Likes

I’m to the point that I help my alliance pretty well but other than that I just do my daily minimums. Only missing 1 dino and it’s basically a sanctuary grind to get that.

The Arena is an absolute joke, losing 3 out of 5 battles all the time. I constantly hope for AI just to get my incubators

10 Likes

No fun at all. Just doing the minimum. Arena is a joke. Useless towers that spam your map for 3 days. Bugs after bugs being completely ignored by Ludia. I can’t even put in words what i think about boosts.
And i am only playing this game for about 7/8 months… I can’t even imagine those who are playing for two years!
I am only getting some fun out of this by trying to get all dinos…
Almost at a point that i prefer to watch some paint drying than to expect that Ludia will listen to players…

5 Likes

Yeah, I finished my Dinodex a couple weeks ago. I’m grinding sanctuaries to bring all of my first-level hybrids to a fuseable level. I’m trying to decide if I should drop arenas and switch to a team of all leveled-up Ceratopsians just to do something different. Weighing my options.

2 Likes

Aside from some real frustration of certain creatures you know what they are, I still have fun. You got to find your own fun. Level creatures that you love forget what kills all creatures. Have your fun. Or you get sucked into a snowball just going with the motions…

2 Likes

Arena has become an unbearable hassle with zero variety and the incs are below par recycling of the same dinos over and over again. Strategy is dead. Everytime I get the 12 battle daily mission I skip it entirely to prevent any high blood pressure. I find myself not playing the game much in general. I just hunt and collect DNA that is it.

4 Likes

You need to find your own groove, be it grinding, trolling in the arena, or playing the creatures you like. The game is only it fun it you act like thst

1 Like

Hey,

Thank everyone for your replies and for sharing your thoughts…

• I don’t collect anymore DNA because I don’t need it, although if I see something special, I do try to get it for my alliance. However, I am no very motivated about darting anything tbh.
  • The arena can be a troll for me sometimes, but when you reach the top of the arena, you can’t really troll anyone, infact it comes down to luck, especially boosts and your luck with Ludia’s servers.
    *Campaign’s complete and don;t really need anything from the incubators except boosts and I refuse to spend anymore money.

Oh and the cutness of the creatures has kind of worn off… :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m still having fun. After two years things have changed from those early days but now I set my own fun and goals. You’ll get out of the game what you want to put into it.

2 Likes

One word
Nope

1 Like

Probably having more fun than I have had in a while; enjoying creating teams for the tournaments and helping my alliance in the championships.

6 Likes

Not having fun for months now. The only glimpses of fun are skill tournaments, but even there 1) connection errors forcing me to restart the game 2) speed ties 3) same boring matches after the first few hours.
I’m hoping for some positive changes in the upcoming summer update, since the last few patches didn’t change or fix much. If the summer update doesn’t improve the game significantly, I’m out.

2 Likes