Arena a joke

Is it just me or increasingly difficult to win a match? I have higher level creatures and always get my a handed to me. Play 6 matches and only win 1 sometimes 2… anotger free game I will never pay into.

1 Like

Depends on where you are in the arena, and what your team is like. “High level” is kind of a relative term—a level 20 Velociraptor is only high level until you encounter someone wielding a level 21 or 22. And since you can be matched with an opponent 450 trophies higher than you (in the upper tiers of the arena), you have a really high chance of running into some pretty powerful teams.

I’ve been sitting at 3000-3100 for a long time, only battling when I need to fill an incubator slot. Trying to unlock a few more Legendaries before I attempt to rise in the rankings. That being said, if you post a screenshot of your team, there are plenty of people on the forum who’d be happy to give you some advice or suggestions on how to improve your current arena standings.

1 Like

Sounds like you may have issues understanding gameplay. Have you looked into the resources available on Metahub or through their dischord site? Both parts offer tons of help to any player in need of assistance.

1 Like

Are you actually blaming the game for being unable to beat anyone when you have higher level creatures than your opponents?

1 Like