Arena battles and time zones

Something I have noticed of late is that depending on the time of day, Arena battles are easier or harder.

I live in GMT (The UK) and I tend to play my Arena battles for the incubators and relevant daily missions, in the morning between 7:30am and 10am. When I do I find my opponents far easier to win against, probably winning 3 out of every 4. As the day goes by and especially evenings in to midnight/early hours, the opponents become far harder to defeat. My assumption is that it has something to do with who is playing during other time zones.

Anyone else experienced this or is it just me?

3 Likes

Yep 100% mornings in Australia seem to be more even but by lunch time and into the night forget it

2 Likes

Same for me in east coast USA. Morning battles are always easier than the ones after work.
I’d say this is even more true for the weekend tournament battles.

1 Like

East Coast USA gets tougher after 6:00 pm. I assumed it was when working adults start battling with more frequency.

2 Likes

East Coast USA as well. Difficult between 6pm-9/10pm. gets a slight bit easier for a short time then extremely difficult from midnight on.
Different days also change where that easy late night battling is.

1 Like

My battle experiences are a bit easier in the mornings. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I used to find easier opponents late at night but lately the opponents have been super boosted or dropping. I think the word got out on my theory and I might have to adjust my battle schedule lol…

1 Like

Uk here and it certainly used to be easier before midday up until a month or so ago, then it just seemed to get harder for some reason.

Now I just battle whenever and it doesn’t seem to make any difference

1 Like

Woah Sir @Ned , if possible, could you check with the staff if this is a actual thing?

@anon43877113, that is just my experience. I always assumed that it’s from a different number of players at different times. :slight_smile:

I assume for me here in the UK that once North American players come on that’s when the difficulty ramps up.

1 Like