Arena bugs

Ludia, your arena in JW Alive is almost unusable at the moment.
These are my problems while i play:

• games are laggy. My connection is ok, many of my friends have the same issue.

• games get disconnected really frequently.

• sometimes my inputs are ignored. I am connected, but the AI takes over and ignore my button presses.
    All buttons are confirmed and get the animation of the upcoming queue above, but get ignored.
    It happened not just for one turn, lasted an entire match.

• sometimes you lose without a reason.
    I lost suddenly a battle that I was winning 2-0.
    Game ended, i lost match and points.

• very often i get this: waiting for opponent, time runs out.
    I am still connected, no problems whatsoever.
    I get no match timed out, but if I queue again i join an already started match (with a huge disadvantage).
    Either way i lose points without even playing.

• today one of my dinosaur died with 300 hp left.
    He was attacked, survived (in theory) but died.
    He collapsed with his health bar still filled.
    Seriously.

All these examples make you lose hard earned arena points, as endgame is very hard.
At 5k you face those lvl 27± super hybrids, from plain simple cheaters (i saw a player with a lvl 30 indoraptor. Don’t tell me he shops that, it takes like 10k dollars for one level).

Fine if you say you ban cheating but don’t… At least let me lose with a fight, not disconnected.

Hey brancobollo, thanks for bringing some of these issues to our attention. Our support team is aware of some of these, and they’re looking into it. However, a lot of times these issues could be caused by an unstable connection or error and trying some of the troubleshooting steps here could help prevent some of them: Lost a battle I was winning
If you would like our team to take a closer look, reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more detail so they can investigate.