Arena glitching out!?!?

I just started a match and i was stuck on the loading screen, no timer or anything. So i closed the app and opened again, i was already 2 dinos down and still couldnt even attack only swap, it ended in a draw??? Please help or send bucks lol

Hey that_boi, I’m sorry about what happened in the Arena, it sounds like it could be a connection issue.

When a player disconnects from a battle, the AI will automatically take over using only basic moves for your dinosaurs. If one of your dinosaur is defeated, the AI will select the next available one, starting furthest to the left.

To find out more about how AI works in battle, you can read about it here:

If this issue continues to happen, please try some of the following steps:

1. Do not run any other applications in the background while using Jurassic World Alive.
  2. If you are on a WiFi connection, select your device settings > WiFi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network.
  3. Please go to your device’s Settings, and turn off your data connection. Then, turn your connection back on.
    Doing this may stabilize your connection.
  4. Force close the app and then immediately relaunch.

We also recommend you make sure that you are on a stable internet connection before launching the game.

If you would like our support team to take a look at your account, you can contact them here at support+forums@ludia.com. Remember to provide your Support Key in the email, it will allow them to find you more quickly.

Mine has nothing to do with connection . It just wont let me click battle move or switch dinosaurs.i also exit and try to get back on hoping that resets it and it says I’ve already lost. Ever since update battles do not work