Ludia Forums

Arena is becoming worse!

After that stupid Shuffle arena is becoming worse…
I already faced 25+ level creatures but after boost reset…
I can’t win a single time, all creatures I face are faster than my creature…
Recently I faced a Thor whose speed was higher than my Rhinex.
After the Monolo And Sarco Nerf… Some stupid people still uses it but heavily boosted
Sarco at speed of 131 and Monolo 140+
Doing 2000+ damage in a single hit…
All trykos are at speed of 125+ doing 1500+ damage…
That erlikospyx continuesly distracts and my creatures can’t do anything…
Please do something…

I do have that sometimes too. After the new medel update it is a little little litlle easier but not much… they just need to do like wich dinosaurs you got and level of dinosaurs like max 1 level higher… and just ~ same as your tropies. I think then it is a little easier to win…

1 Like

During the time of the free infinite boost reshuffle I faced some horrendous matchups. Now that it is over, I find everything has gone back to normal. It’ll take some time to settle down where players have swapped boosts to new options.

1 Like

Not only this but we’re still adjusting to a mid season change to trophy distribution.

And to add to both of that I think we’re gonna see over time we teams with max boosts/level but all uniques are gonna be pushed down by apex teams. This will also lead to ladder being different. It’s quite possible we’re gonna see an average trophy loss after the reset.

2 Likes

Casual jurassic ruins battle against my team which is level ranged from 16-21

They aren’t even in ruins! They’re nearly in aviary unless they’re already in aviary

1 Like

I feel quite bad for u, but its a common problem in this game. I’m in the aviary, and I don’t face these kinda overpowered creatures

They aren’t even a dropper! He is literally in aviary

I think his high score is in aviary but he purposely dropped to ruins

Well that makes sense