Ludia Forums

Arena is dead...thanks Ludia

OP Mortem ruined the arena

1 Like

Mortem, the one-shot wonder who is usually useless after one single turn… Are you serious that this ruins your arena.

You are in Gyrosphere if you have nothing to deal with it I’m amazed that you are there unless you rely too much on false wins with swap-in damage.

You have clearly never had your team wiped by the coming in second level 30 Acrocanthops with a speed much higher than that Mortem using an over 6,000 damage Revenge Rampage. Back to Back it can deal 12,000 damage. Tell me how you’d deal with that one in the low Gyrosphere.

14 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

43 Likes

Mortem will soon disappear from arena. Only nitro Mortys still hanging in teams.

1 Like

…have you tried countering with SR3?

3 Likes

Revenge killer mortem. Counterable

4 Likes

Don’t really see the difference to an similary boosted morty here. Both have same hp, Acro has a bit higher base speed and can distract, but morty deals also over 12.000 dmg back to back and not only on revenge. Instead of distracting abilities morty can’t be slowed and cleanse…

2 Likes

That isnt a good build btw

1 Like

No it isn’t championships are dead and are becoming the “old” arena before Apex creatures. Look at the second half of last month and second half of this month. Arena - apex creatures.

3 Likes

The problem I see with arena now is that lower level players are getting apex creatures but the rest of their team is horrible. However, with the right Apex creature they don’t need a good team to compete. They can win a fight with just the one. It makes all the work that players that have been here forever irrelevant. That’s just my opinion. Yes we can all have apex but then what’s the point? I still like arena, but I laugh when I see a 28 mortem followed up by a 21 indoraptor.

7 Likes

Considering your team, you literally are running the “let’s ruin the arena” special, you kind of deserve whatever you get. Why didn’t you just swap in on it over and over? I’ve played you and that’s literally your strategy

3 Likes

Was going to say something similar; you can’t hold your two swappers until the end and then complain about the L.

Isn’t that the truth, so many people getting carried by the apex, then get runned over when they don’t get that apex anymore.

It’s not really an issue worth worrying about honestly

Beware, first time poster, so maybe it’s just a very bad joke???

2 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

Hi everyone, please remember to stay respectful of each other :sauropod:

3 Likes

I won’t be mean but take a look at your line up. You’re also in Gyro, so it’s to be expected.

2 Likes

That battle wasn’t lost, you just seemed to choose to. Now idk what they had left but a cunning strike and then swap to Ceramagnus (maybe get the stun) and boom, your right back in it. Like I know it’s not great but it wasn’t unbeatable.