Ludia Forums

Arena is So Broken

Okay, I know we have heard a lot of rants about the matchups, and yes, those are bad enough. Forget the 145 Thor’s and Morty’s for a moment though, I mean cannot often not even get a match these days. Tried tonight and got this 7 out of 7 times. Rebooted the game several times and the phone once. I finally gave up on getting my DBI. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I agree, last night was worse than normal. I had the same time-out as this 6 times in a row

1 Like

Is this a glitch or something because I am getting it all to often too.

1 Like

It’s because nobody wants to play Ludia’s broken arena. They need to fix it, or this sight will become even more common.

2 Likes

It’s not just the arenas either, spawns of bosses have been rubbish too, what ever they have been tinkering with the game has made it a much more frustrating time,

2 Likes

Like @Schtemty says below. Perhaps a server glitch or something. Definitely worse than normal.

Though @Acerglyn makes a good point as well!

Yes, I’ve been getting that all the time lately. It’s also only been happening on one of my accounts (the one on my newer, faster phone). My wifi connection is really good, and both phones are connected to the same wifi/I’m battling on both at once, so it’s weird that only one has issues. Coincidentally(?), it’s also the one that experiences frequent freeze/crashes out of nowhere, only when playing JWA.

2 Likes

The game crashes often on my Ipad. I’ll be playing along and, poof, it disappears. Then there is occasional freezes. I don’t PvP too much but if I get time-outs, usually rebooting will then get me a game. I’m bouncing between Lockwood and Avairy so I don’t have problems finding battles. For the most part I get matches with players my own strength with the occasional dropper rising back up with their super boosted team.

1 Like