Ludia Forums

Arena - More competitive times to play?

Is it just me, or are there times of the day/week when you tend to go up against opponents who are generally higher ranked than where you’re at?

I think there are times :smiley: I am from Europe and when it is night-time here I usually go down 100-200 trophies :smiley: but climb back up in the morning. Maybe the more competitive players (US, Asia,) are away from their phones that time of the day

I’m central time zone in the US. I used to think battling at night was much harder than in the morning, but now it all seems about the same.

Are you trying to say Europe is less competitive? :thinking:

:smiley: I don’t want to offend european players. I guess maybe more people play outside of Europe but this is just my belief :thinking:

I also think I faced stronger opponents in the evening than in the afternoon (CET), so now I rarely battle after 19:00.

I think I just played you not too long ago haha. You beat me :grin:

I, too am in CST and I think evening is more difficult for me. It took me 5 battles just to get one inc last night and I dropped almost 200 trophies. The best time for me seems to be late afternoon.

Yes, we battled in the last hour. I was on a eight match losing streak and then fought you. I saw the name and thought, “Hey, I’ve seen that name on the forums!”

I’m glad I could help end the streak! :laughing:

Those are seriously the worst. It’s worse when you only get a 15 min out of it. But you made me realize how much I need Magna and how I have absolutely no counter for it.

Yeah, my Magna is still just a hatchling. I can’t wait to see what it can do when it grows up.

Aha don’t worry I understood your point :wink:

And if someone was thinking otherwise I’m just here waiting for the battle :grin:

Definitely yes. Let’s be honest, and no disrespect intended here, but Americans are more competitive overall.

I tend to find that my best time to win matches is in the morning (GMT) for some reason.

I live in Europe and I find afternoon / early evening the best time.

I’m from the US but live in the UK, and I try to only battle in the morning otherwise I get slaughtered.

I was sure I was up for a good laugh around here :joy:

If you were honest like you say, the most competitive country around here is Taiwan. Mic drop.

I can’t answer that as I don’t really know, but Americans in my experience are way too competitive.