Arena not loading opponent

Not sure if it’s just me, but I can’t load an opponent in arena - it’s just going round and round with the loading circle.

3 Likes

You’re not alone. I have the same problem.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, same here. What is bugging the arena?

3 Likes

+1. Looks like Arena is down.

2 Likes

@ned @Marcus

can we get information ??
arena is not working

1 Like

@Ned @Marcus @Rose any news on this? Or is Ludia a ghost ship cos it’s Sunday?

1 Like

Not a new problem,yet happen again…

1 Like

Having the same problem. Also, can’t select revenge games, either

1 Like

Yeah, can’t search opponent and can’t process revenge either. :frowning:

Then there was this server maintenance pop-up tthat came out at the worst possible moment, eating 7 of my yellow bolts as I had just loaded the battle for tonight’s 3* green scale. I was hoping that the maintenance would at least be fixing the Arena, but non; there was absolutely no change and my bolts were eaten for nothing!

I’m wary of loading any more quests for having another maintenance screw them up, and at the same time frustrated this major Arena glitch isn’t being fixed. Do something!

1 Like

Game keeps freezing in the player challenges and can’t get in very frustrating

Jep this is normal. Every half hour it does…

Thanks for reporting this, Vikings - we’ll let our team know so that they can investigate.

5 Likes

Seems to be working now, returned to function a few minutes after I texted my people in clan about the danger of losing energy during quests, due to Alpha having just spawned. But as it so happens, I hadn’t been so quick and 1 lost 2 strikes due to the server glitch. Has sent you ticket as instructed :wink:

I never got the server maintenance pop-up, wonder what that was all about?

1 Like

Now I can’t reroll… the button doesn’t work.

İt is a ludia classic

@ned Seems like arena isn’t working again (keeps on searching for opponent, but hasn’t found an opponent for past 10 or so minutes)

Yup. Me too. Again.

Hey everyone, there should be a new version of the game in your app store, 1.11.12. Could you please check and see if you’re able to download it?

1 Like