Ludia Forums

Arena problems.. surprise

I know I shouldn’t be as angry as I am, because in the grand scheme of things, these bugs are just an annoyance. However, when it keeps happening with this game over and over again. It is infuriating.

First bug happened after I had beaten an opponent in the arena last night. I’m just trying to claw my way back up to the tier where you can add a seventh defender. I won the battle. I took a screenshot luckily. But it locked up at zero. When I turned the game back on, I had lost the battle. Lost the medals. And lost my win streak bonus.

Angry, and determined to get back to that tier. I bought the protection you know, 24 hours and you won’t get attacked . And guess what? I have been attacked three times.

I just picked up the flight club again just for the dread fall event. And this is how you guys pay me back? By screwing me over in the arena and blatantly stealing my runes?

I just sent in a trouble ticket. Again. Knowing that bumped my place in line. I am furious. I am just posting this here because I have a feeling it’s going to get sent into the void and I’m never going to get the problem solved or my runes back. The last time I had an arena problem, they restored my energy but ignored the fact that I had trophies taken away because of a loss that was unfair. I couldn’t care less about having my energy restored, that is not the problem and that doesn’t help me. 10 arena energy does nothing when all of your opponents are super overpowered compared to you. it’s not fair that I have to be worse off in the game due to a thing that is not under my control whatsoever.

Sorry I’m rambling. I’m just so pissed right now.

Edit- shocker, in the amount of time it has taken me to type that out, I have been attacked two more times.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen to me as well.

1 Like

I can definitely understand your frustration, Stormchaser2. I would like to reassure you that our team is actively working on addressing some of these Arena issues.

If you had already submitted a support ticket, our support team will try to get back to you ASAP once they see your message.