Arena takes too long to show dinos

It’s been kinda of an annoyance to me lately, the original matches at first didn’t do this i don’t think. When you start arena, your dinosaur cards are upside down and you can’t see them, you start with 30 seconds and it starts counting down to pick your card but it gets all the way to 21 seconds before even flipping them over. Can we either show them at 30 seconds or give us 20 seconds and don’t make us stare at the match text for 10 seconds? I get it’s 10 seconds and not that much but after a while it’s annoying.

I’ve noticed that too. It could be the rng figuring out what to give. Bit of an annoyance, but I’m not bothered by it much. I usually know exactly who to start with.

Yeah i’ve noticed it too, but I also know exactly which dinos I will always start with. If it doesn’t contain any of the 4 in my mind, then i’ll ended up with half the team that aren’t good starters and i’ll expect not to do well and just pick one.

That’s not a good playstyle, dude. Though it does depend what’s in your team, I’ve had enough battles to know who in my team is a good start and who isn’t. I’ll even get ideas from other players.

But that’s exactly what I said. I know who in my team is a good start, so i’ll know pretty quickly when looking at which dinos have been picked which to start with. Therefore i’ve also had enough battles to know who is a good start and who isn’t. Therefore my second comment was that if the RNG ended up picking the last four in my list of good to start with then I know i’m not going to have a great battle.

Not sure what play style you are referring to.

“If it doesn’t contain any of the 4 in my mind, then i’ll ended up with half the team that aren’t good starters and i’ll expect not to do well and just pick one.”

The way you said everything makes it sound like you just give up and pick one at random. That’s what I was referring to.

I think i just hate the anticipation after so many matches, i have a couple of starters but i change my team around every week or so, i used to start with vraptor but they kinda get destroyed off the line if some chooses defense so i took the vr off my team completely since it generally didn’t last but 1-2 hits