Arenas

Is there any way to switch to lower arenas? I was thisclose to unlocking a dino with my incubators, but I just unlocked SS Arcadia and can’t seem to figure out how to get back to Mt. Sibo

How do you go back to a previous arena?
Arena question
Going back to first arena

You could still got DNA for former arenas from incubator even if you reached higher arena.

(ex: In arena 2 and following arenas, you can still gain T-rex DNA, but probability decreased)

Lose. I did it a lot. But I’m pretty sure someone said you’re eligible to get dna from any arena once you’re there or passed it.

Is there anyway I can go back to the first arena so I can get incubators that I need? The T-Rex for example.

That won’t let me get out of the second arena 4 weeks going now absolute crap finding its rigged for sure!

I accidentally finished arena 1 without getting the rex. How do I go back to the previous arena to aquire more DNA?

Just intentionally lose a bunch of battles dude, you’ll fall back into the low ranks.

Worth nothing that even in level 2 (and 3 and 4 etc etc) you can still get the rank 1 Dinos - with a lesser chance though obviously, as the pool of available Dino’s becomes bigger.

I’ve seen this type of behavior in other games that have a similar arena system, and I don’t agree with it. I’ll list my reasoning and you can make of it what you will.

1. I want to get myself a T-Rex as much, if not more, than the next guy, but I’ll still take my chances at as high an arena level as I can get. I might not get the DNA I really want each time, but, because I’m getting more each time, I can get it fewer times and still net more of what I want.
  2. It’s a good idea to diversify your dino collection for arena, otherwise you risk running into opponents that you just aren’t able to deal with because your dino’s are too focused on one strategy.
  3. You never know what’s on the horizon which could impact the meta arena game via either nerfs/buffs or the introduction of new hybrids, so having DNA of currently useless dinos may pay off in the future.
  4. Those of us who weren’t part of the beta are already starting at a disadvantage which means if you truly want to get your name on that shiny leaderboard, you’re gonna have to spend real money to get all the resources that those players already have. And if/when those changes I talked about in point 3 do happen, you’ll need to spend more to get the new hotness.

@wuppa oh i totally agree with you bro, on all points… however the reality is, if you’re looking to target a specific Dino the most efficient way is to keep yourself in that particular rank.

That being said, i’m the exact same as you and prefer the overall efficiency of staying in higher tiers to get better rewards. I currently really need some DNA from the rank 2 tier, but refuse to let myself drop from 2700 to 500 in order to do so!

They should add an option allowing you to select an incubator from a specific tier, which would avoid this behaviour - it’s no fun facing lvl 15+ Dino’s with your level 3 team!!

Is there a way to go back to a previous arena? I’m in arena 2 now, and need to go back to 1 to farm for the arena exclusive dino.

Drop below the required trophies

Yeah keep losing battles

You will get exclusive dinos even from incubators of higher arenas.