Ludia Forums

Argentavis hybrid concepts

I know the update has just came out and I like the new hybrids, but I love the argentavis more and hope it gets a decent hybrid like the hasst Eagle.
I picked scuto because its the only armoured creature that would still allow the hybrid to fly dont think the anky would work.
We already have a fierce/cunning bird but I would like a resilient/cunning bird
download (8)
Feel free to leave your own concepts or improvements.

3 Likes

Just a little correction; Scutosaurus is not a dinosaur

2 Likes

Thank you, will change forgot its not a dino, being lazy :joy:
But what do you think to the idea? @Chung1580

Interesting how you said that having one of the components as Anky wouldn’t allow it to fly yet we literally have Alanklyosaurus. But other then that, I think it’s a cool concept but maybe turn down the armor a little bit, maybe 20%.

It’s an interesting idea, an armored vulture with double revenge is actually something I would like to see

1 Like

I thought Alanq was larger and weighed more, but I see your point :+1:
Yeah I think your right on the armour, it would also help my point on it being able to fly :joy:

here an idea of ​​a hybrid of the argentavis, argentavis + albertosaurus sorry for the quality of the image …

20210617_142442

1 Like

Welcome to the jurassic franchise, where anything regarding science, physics, realism and etc are non existant lol
I think the hybrid would be interesting

3 Likes

I like it, maybe it can fuse with scuto to make a unique, like the idea. :+1:
The unique could be like mine can always swop the evasive impact for killer instinct and just have the revenge protection, also would make it a wildcard :fire:

1 Like

@Mr_hielito I made the unique
download (9)
Not sure if u should lower the attack?

3 Likes

I’m lovin 'it!! I think the attack is fine … it is not so broken but it is not bad it is balanced

1 Like

download (57)
You can see my art for this on the official 2.8 release notes.

5 Likes

Like it looks good, will try and find the image and give it a like :+1: @Irritator246

I’m doing a Hybrid Refresh with my own Argentavis hybrid

2 Likes

Argentaia
good or not?

2 Likes

Rend Resist is a big no. Huge no. The most no of no’s.

2 Likes

You can see the Argentavis hybrid on top:

download (57)

5 Likes

The other one is Albertojiangosaurus.

1 Like

Digital artwork by @XxCrocoBirbxX

1 Like

Heres my own Argentavis Hybrid.

4 Likes