Ludia Forums

Armormata Fusion (Nodosaurus and Mosasaurus Gen 2) Tournaments 11/16/2020-11/22/2020

Two Week-Long Tournaments for Nodosaurus and Mosasaurus Gen 2.

12 Likes

Look at this…

8 Likes

Refresh events… you’ll see em

5 Likes

Omg!

We have a new yudon!

16 Likes

Oh myyy…this is going to be funnn!!!

3 Likes

This is going to be a really ugly hybrid…

5 Likes

glass cannon amphibian when?

9 Likes

Stronger than Yudon

7 Likes

Alreadt got Mosa so I’ll be focusing on Nodo

4 Likes

I was going to point out that i went outside

3 Likes

2 tournaments on same weekend!? I don’t know about that.

I suppose the predicament I face is partially my fault for not getting Mosa gen 2 during the 1st tournament but still seems overkill.

If the point requirement for both isn’t stupid low I will just focus on Nodo. Unfortunately we won’t have a decent feel for where they are going to finish until day 2 sometime probably

3 Likes

Does anyone know what level you have to be to participate in these tournaments?

3 Likes

And how did they think the name “Armormata”? There is no logic on this. It has no relation with “Nodosaurus” and “Mososaurus” . They could have name it “Nososaurus” or “Mosdosaurus”, but " Armormata"??? For now, I am really disappointed with that hybrid…

4 Likes

Ludia often takes a bit of artistic liberty with their creature names in JWA. For example, Ardontosaurus plus Brachiosaurus equals Ardentismaxima. Tanycolagreus plus Pteraquetzal equals Quetzorion. Parasaurolophus plus Amargocephalus equals Tragodistis.

I can’t remember the last time they tried something like that in JWTG though. Is this the first time?

8 Likes

I think Ludia just want meaning

2 Likes

I missed the mosasaurs cot so I’ll be definitely aiming at mosasaurs gen 2 … but I’ll try getting to Dom in both tournaments… This week is stressful than grypo . @The_Phoenix … Will need some advices and alot of motivation brother :sweat_smile::sparkles:

7 Likes

I don’t know, I actually like the name. It’s more creative than just a mash of two names together, just my opinion though.

5 Likes

Don’t really care about the name personally, it’s made up soo yeah.

4 Likes

I get to unlock 2 new creatures this week, really excited about that and they are used for a tanky tourney hybrid. Gonna be a fun week

1 Like

For someone who doesn’t have either, which should be my focus, and how many trophies do I need for both?

3 Likes