Ludia Forums

Armormata Fusion (Nodosaurus and Mosasaurus Gen 2) Tournaments 11/16/2020-11/22/2020

I was so close but overshot by 1 freaking point on my last battle!

6 Likes

Hey funny thing is is that I got exactly 2001 cups on the mosa gen 2 tournament yesterday

1 Like

4/5 in my Afternoon Run. Here’s where I am now:

I did 4 Mosa battles and only 1 Nodo battle because my Mosa bracket is so much higher. Gonna do another run before I go sleep then wake up at 3:30, hopefully I can get myself double Dom :pray:

5 Likes

Nice mate I’ll pray for you because I believe in you :wink:

Good luck raptor, hope you get them :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Your post was 5 hours ago, the time when Mr. @The_Phoenix and myself usually have our sleepy-sleepy… He will be awake and posting soon :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good luck I hope you finish in dominator league in both of them

3 Likes

Here is some up to date data for the top of both tournament’s I forgot to take pictures of the bottom of both tournament’s only a thirty trophy increase in one and a forty two trophy increase in the other one in three hours

4 Likes

Data:

4 Likes

Last data

5 Likes

Finished my final nodosaurus run here’s the data:

2 Likes

Well ladies and gentlemen, if you are going to bed soon like me, tonight is the night. Best of luck to you all. I hope that in 10 hours we all have ourselves the tools to make the new best hybrid.

4 Likes

I will not be going to bed yet but I hope you have an amazing night sleep and hope you win both tournaments and I hope I do as well :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This is amazing. Outstanding effort.
Question though…was your goal to set a personal best? Were you getting great rewards from the prize wheel? Or were you simply just enjoying yourself?

Genuinely curious! Because that’s 6 weeks worth of trophies for me.

You deserve all DinoBucks cards for your Dominator rewards tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’m doing any more runs on either tournament, gotta get the three battle stages I skipped out on for these tourneys. Here’s some data:

4 Likes

@Trexy I was trying to make a record never seen in game, i was getting very good rewards, i hard a little fun, but i did It Just to ensure the creatures were unlocked

3 Likes

I’m only 80 trophies ahead of the visible floor in nodo and 40 in mosa. Little scared but I think I still got this, considering the massive gap @Raptor43577 has in their tournament between Dom 99 and the Dom floor.

3 Likes

Well goodnight y’all I hope everyone will finish we’re they want to and I hope those of you living dangerously on the edge of both tournaments win so I’ll talk to you guys when the tournaments end :wink:

3 Likes

Just fyi, Pachygalosaurus is probably still better than ArmorHakunaMatata… I guess, I haven’t seen it yet. This is by Ferocity Sorting, not DNA

1 Like

Well not much has changed on my brackets a little over 7 hours to go they are on pace to end up where i was projecting:

Like I have said previously those that are on the fence I suggest you watch your brackets closely, over the last 30 minutes you could see wild swings if your bracket is doing any last minute adjusting to what Ludia has set as the norm for these tournaments. I have seen it happen in 3 day tournaments and who knows what will happen to these. Good Luck and I hope everyone lands where they want to.

8 Likes