Armormata Statistics

Here she is, everyone!

Armormata is created by fusing a Level 40 Nodosaurus together with a Level 40 Mosasaurus Gen 2. Once fused, this new creature costs a whopping 83,160 DNA

Good luck to everyone on the tournaments this weekend for the creatures that fuse this new amazing hybrid!

18 Likes

this. is. AWESOME!!!
I rly wish i could get it

but i do have questions

1. If Armormata has a dorsal fin and tail, shouldn’t be equipped for underwater?
  2. Does it have gills?
  3. How did you get it so fast?
6 Likes
  1. Good argument— it certainly looks that way, but it’s creature facts say that it’s actually equipped to “thrive on land.”

2. I don’t see any. The head is elongated (to represent the Mosasaurus) but otherwise it appears to breathe like a normal herbivore.

3. I have a ton of resources already stacked up and I have everything maxed out… When they drop a new creature or a hybrid I can create them and Max them out quickly.

8 Likes

Was waiting patiently for this moment @DantheMan

4 Likes

Ahh man! I love the fact that you’re able to do this. Straight goals.

Thanks for sharing! Cool creature. Cant waittt.

4 Likes

it almost looks like a real dinosaur, not a hybrid

3 Likes

A little disappointed by the level 40 design, it’s a little understated for one of the best creatures in the game. Seems Ludia are going more for a more realistic look now as opposed to earlier level 40 hybrid designs which were way wilder!

3 Likes

I know that it thrives on land, i just want to know if it would be capable of underwater living

1 Like

Mosasaurus does not have a gill

2 Likes

i kno
just asking

1 Like

Wow, is that stronger than yudon?

2 Likes

Yes. It is

2 Likes

Wow, a herbivore that is stronk. Doesn’t seem believable lmao. I’m guess it has less ferocity than pachygalo though. But wait pachygalo is 18k + 2k * 3.2 or about 24.4K ferocity. This guy is 11.5k + 3.5k * 3.2 or 23.3K. Yep it’s still weaker than pachygalo

Also @DantheMan, how much does it cost for one?

1 Like

I know right, I keep looking at Dan’s screenshot and think that the Level 40 looks cool and I should own it. I keep forgetting that a level 2 itself is more than powerful for my Lineup :joy:

Something that looks so innocent and pious is as ferocious as the mighty Yudon, it is truly unbelievable. Ever since I got Segnosaurus unlocked I never found the motivation to make Segnosuchus, as I was about to actually get myself together and hatch those chickens this hybrid came around.

…But yes, Segnosuchus first and HakunaMatata second in my case since I have quite enough healthy herbos. I anyway have like 6 or 7 Segnos already from Prize Drops and the repeat repeat CoTs and Tournaments, as well as a maxed Posto.

I still need to max Nodo and MG2, I have neither unlocked. That’s two more Tournament Hybrids crossed from the list!

1 Like

:musical_note: Hakuna Matata! What a wander full phrase! Hakuna Matata! :musical_note:

Enough off topic talk, I don’t have a single segno so this double tourney is good for me, I also have a deep enough lineup surprisingly to keep up with both.

1 Like

I can get a lvl 10 of this guy and he wouldn’t unbalance my lineup

2 Likes

Same here what’s your lineup like?

1 Like

I can’t afford it yet. Not even close lol. Barely able to keep level 13 VIPs without unbalancing

1 Like

I have a lvl 20 vip and it doesn’t even come close to unbalancing my lineup

2 Likes

When I see his DNA cost I was shock very expensive.

1 Like