As the tournament it coming to an end

… what are your plans for the final hours?

Are you sad to see it end, or relieved it’s (almost) over? Have you reached your goal, or think you will? Are you still battling or camping out?

As for me, I’m above the second tier of rewards (4,750) and should probably stop… but maybe, just maybe I might reach 5,000 trophies (my highest count was 4,999 :laughing:). So I’ll keep battling, as long as I stay safely above 4,500 (minimum for an epic incubator).

It’s interesting right now, dynamics change as more and more players are sitting it out and others are very competitive. But it’s also a lot of fun :slightly_smiling_face:

Whatever your plans, I wish you well and hope you reach your goal!

2 Likes

I want to reach at least the minimum epic reward but I’ve been having the worst luck. I keep reaching 4375 then dropping to 4250 or below and when I finally almost climb back up to 4400 ish I get knocked down by people who got like 3 uniques… not gona point figures or make accusations but cmon like I’m seeing a pattern here and all I want is to reach the minimum epic reward ;-;

2 Likes

I started in the bottom tier and I will finish there. I’ll still be way above 2500 trophies so I’ll be happy with a little incubator and some pterosaur DNA. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lost a bunch of battles, climbed back to 4750. Just gonna sit here and wait it out. My dino selections for matches have been so bad, with Tryko barely being selected for battle.

3 Likes

I got back into the lower marshes after dropping to the Badlands for Pyroraptor DNA (didn’t get any :frowning: ). I’m happy where I am, also created Allosinosaurus this week so yay ^-^

2 Likes

Made my final push yesterday. Sitting at 5027 after some well fought battles. I’m done until tomorrow. If make top 500 great, if not I already reached my goal.

3 Likes

Right before the tournament ends, if I’m comfortably above a certain tier (4,500 or 4,750 most likely) with no chance to reach the next higher one, I will lose the last fight(s) on purpose… perhaps this will help my opponent(s) reach the next higher level.

I did that last time as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I got to 5024 two days ago and never battled since then. I’ve made up my mind not to touch the battle button until tournament ends. I don’t care if I can get into top 500 this time.

1 Like

just dont look at the ranks during the closing hour… it will drive you crazy

3 Likes

Should finish at 4560, but didnt fight a single match this time. Not sure if I will get anything. Not expecting anything, thats for sure.

Havent been in arena in like a month straight. :rofl:

1 Like

well thats no fun…

1 Like

Since 4 days ago, I was at rank 369. Ranking eroded slowly but surely.

However, in the last 12 hrs or so, dropping rank like flies… I am now at 500th. :sweat_smile:

Update: That went faster than expected. I am officially out of the top 500. :blush:

1 Like

I’ll try to push in last two hours to get over 4500, but if i’ll get closer to 4000, i’ll stop battling.

1 Like

Tournament is ending today? in how many hours from this moment please?

1 Like

about 7 and half hours

2 Likes

I thought the tournament ended on Wednesday !!! Well, then I imagine that I have to settle for being between 4500 and 4750. Actually 4546 despite having started with more than 4600 and having improved my team a lot (4 evolutions of my base team). I was hoping to make a last attempt to reach 4750 as I did in the previous tournament but, at least, I assure the epic incubator.

1 Like

I’ve been parked up since Saturday. 4503 so an epic incubator which I’m happy with.

Will be happy to get my normal incubators full again later

1 Like

Now that the tournament is coming to an end, I’ll be playing Card Thief less and actually stick my head into the arena to take advantage of the new distributions. I’m sitting on the lowest prize tier and that’s fine by me.

I just loathe tournaments. :expressionless:

1 Like

Same way I feel about the broken and infuriating combat in this game, it’s just no fun. :persevere:

Update: I’m at 4,779 trophies and done! No way I could reach 5,000 and the risk of dropping < 4,750 is just too great.

Although I was hoping for 5,000 and dreaming of the LB I got further than last tournament (to the second tier of awards). The competition is certainly not giving an inch (or cm :wink:).

Congrats to everyone who reached their goal! :medal_sports:

P.S. And the good news is: Only 4 hours to go (it ends at 10:00 EST)! Looking forward to meeting everyone in a more relaxed arena :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes