Ludia Forums

Asta is this you?

2 Likes

Only @ OP :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

hahahahhaah Xdd hahahahahhahaha yes if its really asta i wanted to say that i got really lucky ! i mean i dint get stunned XD but damn was his /her dino is awesome! i love it. and i wanted too add if its really him/her !

Yup, that’s me. My game timed out in the middle of the match. Lol

3 Likes

yes !!! … can i ADD ?? pls !!!

Sure thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you and its awesome that we got to meet each other in game… like this…

1 Like

It is pretty cool. Hope the match was entertaining while I was in it. Lol

1 Like

I’ve stopped using dracocera. Lol

Check my team out if you wanna.

1 Like

Nah, I expect everyone to have it. I also remember a certain Thor eating yours before my disconnect. Lol

2 Likes

No disrespect, my friend. How delightfully primitive.

1 Like

hahahahahahahahhaha XD so cruel

Or should i switch it with erlidome ??