Ludia Forums

At first a non-spawn week sounded good, but now I realize it would be horrible

I was considering putting it out there as an idea until I started to make the list. Now it is obvious that very few people would even get half of the attempts on the dino they want.

We might need to think up a new Time-Gate concept. A way for the game to prevent people from leveling up a dino before a certain amount of time has passed. That’s what the exclusives are ultimately put in there for. If you want to max out Purutaurus you’ll have to spend (possibly) a year and a half waiting for a trickle of dna from arena incubators. You certainly can’t request too much if no one can get it.

Boosts do stop you from being done even if you are level 30 but since so many people complain about them we’ll avoid that.

Anyway, here is why a non-spawn week would be so broken and full of frustration.

Common- 45 Attempts

Gallimimus
Phorusrhacos
Brontotherium
Scolosaurus
Stygimoloch Gen 2

Rare- 48 attempts

Arctops
Arambourgiana
Dsungaripterus
Irritator
Megaloceros
Nasutoceratops
Proceratosaurus
Purussaurus

Epic- 24 Attempts

Alanqa
Allosaurus Gen 2
Blue
Diplodocus
Pachycephalosaurus
Stygimoloch
Titanoboa
Woolly Mammoth

Dude you wouldn’t get all of them at once

One of the reasons I said it would be a horrible idea.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Ludia limits their events to like 10 creatures max usually. There definitely would not be that many creatures in 1 event week in a theme. Still a great idea IMO

I would split it into 2 weeks

2 Likes

2 reasons this is bad:

1. It will skew the arena towards those who cheat and those who have time to go every single green tower for what they want.

2. Green towers are likely to spawn what you do not need so many players will be angry since they couldnt get 48 Mammoths and 40 Irritators.

Its too large a theme. Likely it should be Arena exclusive and Sanc exclusive themes.