At the end is was worth it

Finally after over 6 months playing I was able to create my first Unique, Indoraptor. For all the players having a hard time, after losing countless matches against infinetely superior oponents, after months of grinding spawns and strike events and feeling it was impossible to do it. But everything at the endenis is worth it when you see your last fusion and the create botton appears. Keep going because the satisfaction and reward are huge

12 Likes

Congrats. You’ll love the bugger more when it (1) goes AWOL and (2) won’t evade.

2 Likes

Congrats man!
This is a fun one to have … and will probably be on your team forever :grin:

2 Likes

Good for you! I just created indoraptor as well(the new raptor scent definitely helped), n so far it has served me quite well, decided a few battles with critical + 2xdamage hit. Definitely a game changer if played right :slight_smile:

1 Like

@hersh hey. Whats up? Btw, Are you creating your own alliance on your own when the new updates or ur planning to join to others?

2 Likes

I know a quite a few people interested… the more the merrier in my opinion. :family_man_woman_boy_boy:

I don’t know any more details than what’s been published just yet tho.

You interested?

1 Like

Congrats! Go get the 2nd unique.

1 Like

@Hersh It would be nice if you included me as well hahaha… Am i qualified? :thinking: I want to be on Alliance that I know the players ( chatting on them, active players, invest money, etc etc ) I’m not expert here but I want to know and learn from the elite players… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sounds great my friend!

I’m lookin for the same as you and it seems like we’re not alone.

And the only qualifications I’m looking for are people who enjoy the game and have a good sense of humor
:white_check_mark::white_check_mark: Lol you’re good on both counts :grin:

2 Likes

@hersh Same here as well… and it would be nice also the players are from different parts of the world… I believe each dinos are scattered all over. U may have it and I don’t have or vice versa… so in that case, requesting dinos (common/rare) on each other would be sort of easier I suppose… let me know if you’re starting recruiting… Thanks! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I dont know. What interest me the most isbthe exchanging of DNA

1 Like

Count me in on that Alliance!

2 Likes

You planning on creating your own or is “team discord” still on? ^^

1 Like

I’m just recruiting for now until we get more info, the list is growing :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@Santiago_Benegas Was the double entendre intentional or accidental? … or is my mind just in the gutte?r

I’m interested too!

1 Like

Haha, I guess I should just have everyone DM me then ?
But at this point I know just as much as you all.

I do like the excitement tho!

@hersh DM??? Whats that mean? Any idea when the update would be? THANKS!

… direct message :blush:

Haha, I wasn’t anticipating this much excitement!
I don’t know exactly when, but I can’t wait!
(Probably when the update goes live I’d assume)

Cool. So excited here as well. Are we defending a certain tower same as PoGo or Alliance is battling each other or just purely sharing dinos we don’t have with each other? :thinking::thinking::thinking: