Attack choices show selection, but default attack is used / no swapping

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Problem is two fold. The battle started just fine, but then it started acting as though I wasn’t taking any action.

I needed to select a new dino for the battle (I had played Indominus Rex, followed by Purutaurus) and it wouldn’t let me select. I could see my options, Allosinosaurus and Tragodistis, but tapping on Allosinosaurus just brought up the popup window of its abilities.

The countdown went to zero and Allosinosaurus went into the battle. I tapped on Defense Shattering Impact, it looked like it was selected, and then defense shattering strike played. The next round, I tapped Instant Charge, again it looked selected, and I got defense shattering strike again. The next two rounds, I tapped everything and they all acted as if they were selected. It played the animation as if Instant Charge was used, but it used a different attack.

This went on until health got low. I tried to swap to Tragodistis, and tapping the swap icon brought up the list of dinos. Tapping on Tragodistis just gave me a popup list of its abilities, and it wouldn’t let me swap.

My opponent swapped a couple of times, but I think they ran into the same issue with attacks.

Area is was found in: Sorna Marshes

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Play battleground
Step 2 - Seems random
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Rarely

What type of device are you using: Android (Nexus 5x)

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
I was playing user 3394 and judging by how the battle went, I suspect they had some issues as well.

Hey KimFish, I’m sorry to hear that happened with your battle. It’s usually due to a connection error in the match, and closing/relaunching your game should correct it. However, I can understand doing that mid-battle would be really frustrating. Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can try to make this right for you?

If you’re still having issues in the meantime, there are some troubleshooting steps here that could help: Lost a battle I was winning .