Attack options not showing

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Attack option wont show sometimes, it only happens every now and then and when it does it happens by turn not by game fortunately, i know this maybe a connection problem but my gameplay shows a perfectly synchronized game, no delay whatsoever, i cant seem to choose any attack until time runs out for the next turn.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 1 in 15 matches i would say

What type of device are you using: S8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This has happened multiple times before, however i’ve only got this one as a screenshot, hope this gets fixed

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this @Josh_Slays. We do have a couple of reports of this issue from other players as well, and some players have reported that tapping on the spot where the abilities used to be would still activate it despite it not being there. Force closing and relaunching the game should also bring up the abilities again, but I understand that wouldn’t be a very good option if you’re in battle already. In the meantime, could you reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information so they can investigate further? It’ll be helpful if you also included that screenshot as well.

1 Like

Connection issues dude, that’s what they’ll say, that’s the reason for all ingame issues…

thats what i have done but it didnt activate it whatsoever, also i would like to point out that sometimes, when i click on attack options (any of it) it disappears, rendering me no option but to wait for the timer to end. idk why this happens im assuming connection issues but again, the next turn after that seems to be fine.

Okay, so I’m in the middle of battling, and all of a sudden, my move selections are gone. I tap in the space it should’ve been in, but no go. I press the space just a bit under the supposed area, and it registers my move. Okaayyyyy… The problem with that is that I can’t press my middle move.

I almost lost a match because of this crap. Why are they temporarily vanishing? It goes in and out like a neon light that’s running low on power.

I have had similar things of that nature happen. Every time I completely closed the app and relaunched it. You lose a move, maybe even that Dino, but it fixed the issue every time. Not sure what causes it, but a reset fixes it for sure. It happened on my iPhone 7+, iPhone X, but I have yet to experience it on my iPhone XS Maxx. I hope that helps a little.

Respect,