Ludia Forums

Attempting to Draw some Creature Hybrids

Have begun on and just traced @Jacelin_the_apato’s Troodicyon request! Will begin on others requests soon.

6 Likes

Can you try a stygimoloch + Baryonyx

Sure, but I need to finish a few first. In the meantime though, as an update to what I’ve done so far, here’s the creature that @RaptorJay06 requested drawn and traced.
(Apologies for the motion blur)

7 Likes

Just Ludomimus would do.

Looks absolutely incredible! I love the design and details of it! Thank you so much!

Megalotocheirus take the base of Megalotops, add a beak, add a hump like deino, and make their fur white

Your drawings are awesome! Here’s my request: Spinokotasaurus. Spinosaurus gen 2 and dakotaraptor. Spino base. Thank you!!!

Update: Finished @Jacelin_the_apato’s Troodicyon request! Hope yall’ enjoy!

6 Likes

Current requests I will begin working on soon:

1. @Wyvernix’s Bird Dragon thingie
  2. @RaptorJay06’s Megaloconda
  3. @Jacelin_the_apato’s Suchomoloch
  4. @Suchomimid’s Ludomimus
  5. @Indoraptorex’s Ankymoloch
  6. @Snake_Dude’s Hybrid
  7. @Stygionyx1’s Stygionyx
  8. @Leopold1423’s Megalotocheirus
  9. @vineshjaguar’s Spinokotasaurus

Current WIP’s:
7. @RaptorJay06’s Megaloconda (Will begin working on @Wyvernix’s request, but I’ll wait until I’m done with the rest of these so I can spend as much time as possible making it as good as it can be since it’s a very complex request.)

I may be done requesting for now, because I want to finish these ones that people are requesting, so if you’re wanting a dino hybrid requests, please wait your turn now!

3 Likes

So what are those drawings of? On the left I see Diplotator and Beelzebufo, and Acrocanthops and Alberta. But I’m totally blank on the right with the head (of what I assume is part “canid”) and the theropod on the bottom.

Are you referring to these drawings? Because if so, they’re all my custom ideas for hybrids. I’ve named them all here:
Procoptator: Suchotator + Procoptodon
Diplobufo: Beezlebufo + Diplotator
Albertokops: Albertosaurus + Dakotanops
Dsungastruthos: Dsungaia + Struthiomimus

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s the drawing I was referring to. And it looks like I was close to all but Procoptator. I had thought that Dsunga was an ornithomimosaur hybrid, but the fin and spikes made me think about Ophiacomimus at lvl. 40.

Update: Quite late, but I just finished @RaptorJay06’s Megaloconda request!

7 Likes

Looks very good, I like the coloring, well done!

Could you do Spinosaurus + diabloceratops?

Update: Have just finished @Jacelin_the_apato’s request of Suchomoloch!
(Will do @Quetzor’s request, just need to finish more requests!)

6 Likes

Current requests I will begin working on:

1. @Suchomimid’s Ludomimus
  2. @Indoraptorex’s Ankymoloch
  3. @Snake_Dude’s Apex Hybrid
  4. @Stygionyx1’s Stygionyx
  5. @Leopold1423’s Megalotocheirus
  6. @vineshjaguar’s Spinokotasaurus
  7. @Wyvernix’s Dragon

(Will begin working on @Wyvernix’s request, but I’ll wait until I’m done with the rest of these so I can spend as much time as possible making it as good as it can be since it’s a very complex request.)

Please wait your turn until I am done with these requests so I don’t get too stuck on these.

1 Like

mine’s still being worked on?

2 Likes

Not the Spino+Alberto+Lania one no, but the Apex one you mentioned here:

Sorry for not clarifying properly lol

1 Like

I’ve also finished drawing and tracing these two for @Indoraptorex and @Suchomimid, the Ankymoloch hybrid killed me and my fingers to draw lol

1 Like