Ludia Forums

Attempting to Draw some Creature Hybrids

Oh i see, well you don’t really have to illustrate it if you don’t want to, sorry if I didn’t clarify enough, that first request was just what I assume my APEx entry hybrid could be if ever a thing in game, and that you just quoted was me saying what I just said

Oh, thanks for informing me. Just thought you wanted it illustrated, and I do wanna try drawing it, even if it’s a little difficult.

1 Like

I have finished @Suchomimid’s and @Indoraptorex’s Ankymoloch and Ludomimus requests!

4 Likes

Have finished tracing @Stygionyx1’s Stygionyx request, will finish coloring it soon!

4 Likes

No problem, and once again sorry, if you’d like to draw it go right ahead! I’d love to see it

That looks amazing

The finished Stygionyx! Now onto a few more requests, now that I’ve finished @Stygionyx1’s request

6 Likes

Can I use this as my profile picture

I’m ok with that, so go ahead!

1 Like

Thanks for both

1 Like

Hey all! Apologies for not being able to finish any doodles that you guys have asked for. I’m very busy during the week, so tomorrow, I should be able to begin working on these drawings again. Thanks for sticking with me! In the meantime, here’s my current list of people’s requests:

1. @Leopold1423’s Megalotocheirus
  2. @vineshjaguar’s Spinokotasaurus
  3. @Quetzor’s Diablospinus
  4. @Snake_Dude’s Apex Hybrid
  5. @Wyvernix’s Dragon

(Will begin working on @Wyvernix’s request, but I’ll wait until I’m done with the rest of these so I can spend as much time as possible making it as good as it can be since it’s a very complex request.)

Please wait your turn until I am done with these requests so I don’t get too stuck on these.

4 Likes

No problem! Take your time with these drawings. I can wait!

Just finished tracing @Leopold1423’s Megalotocheirus request!

5 Likes