Ludia Forums

Attempting to Draw your Hybrids

I figured I might as well try my hand at this because I’m somewhat out of ideas for drawing my own. Just give your creature’s name and what makes it.

Also, please tell me what base your hybrid uses as well as some distinguishing features.

I’ll be picking ideas at random. As a bonus, I’ll end up making Toolbox Editions for these.

Important note: If I need information about what build I need, but don’t have it, I will ask you. Another entry most likely will be started in that time.

3 Likes

stegoceratops with anky dna

2 Likes

I’ll take my shot at that.

You want the Stegoceratops base?

1 Like

10char

1 Like

yes please(for the stegoceratops base)

How does this look so far? I used the Anky Gen 2, if that was alright, since I wasn’t able to get any good photos of Anky Gen 1:

6 Likes

WiP Pt. 2:

6 Likes

Tuojiangosuchus, the JWA version of Nundagosaurus (Nundasuchus and Tuojiangosaurus) and same general base as in game but without exaggerated or added features like the back armor or the horns from their JWTG counterparts at lvl 40 (Nunda base with the plates and thagomizers of Tuo with a modified sharpened beak for tearing into flesh much like how Tuo would use her beak to tear into plants).

1 Like

I’ll get on that after Ankystegoceratops or whatever the name would be (seriously, what is its name?)

1 Like

I love it!!!
I kinda hope they add it (don’t really like monostegatops)

1 Like

@Indominusrexgen2 here is Prosopoaspida! The name means “Shield Face,” if you want to know. I designed it as a swapper that’s focused very heavily on stunlocking the opponent through Swapping in, going for Dig In to increase its speed, and then hitting the opponent with stun after stun.

13 Likes

it look so good, I love it, thanks so much

Can you try an Alloraptor + Amphicyon

Name: Allocyonraptor

2 Likes

I’ll get on that one… er, some time later.

These requests are going to start piling up, aren’t they?

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Take as long as you need to

1 Like

Welcome to my world lol
I’ve got requests waiting since March

1 Like

Oof. You have my sincerest sympathies.

Your art is pretty good though, so I definitely see why.

2 Likes

Nasuto and Scolo and Carno please!

Basically a Carno body with armour and club tail with Nasuto horns, frill and beak.
Colour: Your choice but can you give it stripes?

Thanks @Saurophaganax18!

2 Likes

Thank you, your art is very good as well, do hope to eventually get into digital art, but that will take some time lol. But good luck with the thread and drawings!

1 Like