Ludia Forums

ATTENTION Ludia, Devs!

You need to fix this, like, YESTERDAY.
Seriously, you can fix a bug that gives us free coins OVER NIGHT, but can’t fix this issue that’s been in the game for ages.
This issue alone makes me want to quit.
Fix it.
I don’t want to hear any of your “please send us more information” or “your support key.” I don’t want to email or speak to anyone… you all know exactly what the issue is. FIX IT.
@Ned @Jason @Sara

38 Likes

We are starting to lose our cool about this :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Ditto! Make them disappear when we are done like the treasure. I mean how hard is that?

11 Likes

I’ve always hated it. But today I saw a Meg in there, on the heels of that SD coin glitch fix, and I’m just livid right now.

6 Likes

I’m likely canceling VIP tonight

7 Likes

I feel you… I remember when that happened to me with a Kaprosuchus and I kept trying to get it, but couldn’t… Oh, the rage…

4 Likes

I thought of 3 easy ways to fix It:
1 - make strike tower unclickable After completion.
2 - make strike tower disappear After completion.
3 - put an option to disable strike towers.

14 Likes

I’m no computer wiz… but I feel like all 3 of those would be very easy to do. The player-base has asked for it for months, to no avail. The core mechanic of the game is to dart creatures, and there is something they put in their game preventing us from doing that. It’s just wrong.

4 Likes

My post got hidden. I agreed with your options, and stated that it’s wrong that a something THEY put in the game prevents us from playing it. It’s wrong.

4 Likes

Yeah object oriented programming which is the modern norm means that strike towers are objects so can be placed or removed at whim of some coding! This is fully intentional! The towers already track each individual players progress so there’s no server space issue it’s literally ludia having a laugh!

7 Likes

I also remember that they said (this back in 1.3, so FIVE MONTHS ago) that they don’t know how to fix this bug due to the random nature of spawns, but this is unacceptable, because of how easy they can fix It.

4 Likes

BOOM!
Thank you for some clarity on the matter lol

2 Likes

The fact they go opaque when complete means they could just as easily disappear instead would prob take less work than the supply drop bug. Like I estimate change one line of code rofl

4 Likes

Also, if you think about it, strike towers already become transparent after completion, so it would be extremely easy for them to change some code and make them disappear instead of becoming transparent.

4 Likes

What a lame excuse… The problem is in the towers, not the spawns.

5 Likes

IDK, seems like there could be a problem when things can spawn into solid objects, That or it’s the solid objects that are not “flagged” as solid objects, letting it happen.

Either way, I dont think the devs really care, as fixing it won’t get us to suddenly buy more incubators. Maybe this is working as intended, only Ludia knows…and the Shadow of course, the Shadow always knows. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

At this point i think that all of this is completely on purpose.

2 Likes

This also happens with dinosaurs during a special event. Either something spawns on top of the dino at the stop or something spawns underneath it. But in that case I can at least dart them.

3 Likes

See, what they want you to do is rage, because when you rage you’re more likely to make rash decisions. They want you to make those rash decisions because youre more likely to buy their incubators to try and make up for the dna you lose from this glitch. While you might not do it and I may not do it, enough people do it so they don’t fix it. Why would they? They’re making bank off of our anger.

We KNOW they can fix this quickly, they’ve made it painfully obvious that they won’t

3 Likes

I made a rash decision after 1.5. I dropped VIP. I don’t regret it.

5 Likes