Ludia Forums

ATTENTION Ludia, Devs!

The word “purchase” holds no meaning to me in reference to this game anymore lol. I’m not giving over any more money until this issue is fixed.
Not that mine alone means much to them, but it’s all I can do :neutral_face:

3 Likes

They announced on FACEBOOK that their office will be close in 12/24 ~ 01/01
So… I really doubt they could solve all these bugs left there for several months before 2018 ended.:rofl:

@Jorge @John or other staff, would you guys explain this?

2 Likes

I just love how mods are extremely fast and active when it comes to flagging and hiding our threads/posts even for the smallest things, but never ever respond to us in situasions like this or never tell us what they think about our ideas and suggestions, never tell us what devs are doing, nothing.
This is just sad.

4 Likes

I honestly thought I’d never lose the VIP, but it finally happened. The Meg in the Strike Tower was the final straw.

4 Likes

Yep mine got cancelled after the bugs never got fixed over n over. That an erliko stuck in a strike tower.

3 Likes

That looks like a nice farming spot.
When there are no strike towers :rofl:

2 Likes

It really is lol. I work at kfc, have a restaraunt next door on both sides, and a Wendy’s across the street. Constant chompers around, even the elusive T-Rex today :ok_hand:t2:
I actually would’ve preferred the Rex in the ST rather than Meg… at least with Rex you can still click them.

Already let my VIP run out, not gonna spend a single dime more until annoyances like that is fixed.
I’ve missed somewhere in the vicinity of 2000-3000 epic DNA and atleast 5 times that in rare DNA due to that so I simply decided to cancel my VIP and will most likely not renew it unless some drastic changes are done

2 Likes

If we were in the same alliance I could give you lots of mag lol. Gave up on my megalosuchus

1 Like

That both warms and breaks my heart :joy:

1 Like

Little off topic, but this made me giggle since I live in KY.

My little town just got our first KFC and it got a supply drop two days after it opened. Coincidence?
It hasn’t even gotten its first strike tower yet.

The easiest way to fix it just to redesign the event strike. Let there be a small incubator above a SD and that’s all. You can rotate map so it wouldn’t hide anything constantly.

You can see strike events
You don’t have to hide it and do any coding
Dino under it is clickable
Profit.

Just graphic redesign solves this annoying bug.

1 Like

^^ THIS ^^

It would be the best solution. No more traped dinos, no more misclicks… They serve to nothing after completing the strikes!

1 Like

WAIT! How do people play JWA on computers? How do them move around? Or they might be laptops…

I’m sorry to see that this is still an issue in the game @Ardens, I understand that this is an issue for many players and it can be really frustrating especially when it’s a creature you need that is stuck behind the Strike Tower. Please rest assured that our team is still actively looking into this and trying to find a solution, however, due to the spawn nature of dinos and how the Strike Events are placed, finding a fix could take some time.

1 Like

Just make the strike tower revert back to a supply drop after it is completed, just like you do with treasure boxes. Done. That would fix it.

4 Likes

You don’t care about that coz it’s negativ to us not you but if it’s negative for you ludia guys then you can fix it assap (like supply endless scents)

5 Likes

We’ve been hearing that response for months. It means nothing to me, and most others, now. Tell your people to fix it. They’re hemorrhaging players, and I doubt they can afford it with competition like Pokémon Go waiting to stamp them out.
I won’t be giving another cent until the Strike Tower issue is fixed, completely.

4 Likes

Just remove the big ugly concrete bases. Problem solved…

Honestly, how hard could that be? Its been broken for 6 months!

7 Likes

I prefer to think of them as fountains and the dinos are just getting a drink and got stuck. :smiley: