August 2022 Clash of Titans Vote

Once again it is time to vote on the upcoming Clash of Titans

Several familiar faces: Kelenken, Bananogmius, and Darwinopterus

Kelenken won the vote in February 2020. It has not had a tournament since it was elevated to tournament status.

Bananogmius won in April 2020. It last had a tournament the week of 1/17/2022. This does make up half of a Carnivore hybrid.

Darwinopterus most recently won in October 2021. It has also won two previous Clash votes. It last had a tournament the week of 4/5/2021.

6 Likes

Keleken pls is the last turnament creture to unlock for me :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I also hope for kelenken.

2 Likes

kelenken
10…

3 Likes

Cluck cluck please.

3 Likes

I only need to unlock two more tournament dinos, so yes, I chose Kelenken.

1 Like

Seriously how many times has banana fish being in the votes now

A quick glance at the spreadsheet shows 13 losses and one win, making this its 15th appearance in the polls

5 Likes

I want to see another Bananogmius C.o.T

Is this a coincidence? First I spotted the poll and voted for Kelenken as I have all the others unlocked

Then I went to the trade harbour and my first trade was:

I do have several Kelenken, despite not having him unlocked, so I politely refused the trade.

2 Likes

Idk who to vote for so

Who to vote?
  • Keleneken
  • Bananogmius
  • Darwinopterus

0 voters

I voted Bananogmius because I want Allonogmius, but I’m happy with any since I have none of them unlocked. I have 4/8 Bananogmius already, so if it’s not the next Clash of Titans, hopefully I’ll be able to get the rest from prize drops.

1 Like

I’m voting for Kelenken because I’m currently working on improving my cenezoic lineup and some Kelenkens would be great additions to my biodome

1 Like