Ludia Forums

Austen's Back

My God, I have never been so happy to see a fictional character in my entire life. I am doing a little happy dance, Austen’s Back! Austen’s Back! Yeah that is the post lol

2 Likes

I’m at the point where I’ve just about given up waiting for Jasmin and Aesha to return they haven’t been updated since last year

But at least you’re happy :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I am sorry that your fave characters haven’t returned yet. It is truly frustrating having to wait. Hopefully they will come back soon and the storyline will be excellent for you :smiley:

Aww, that’s sad. Sending hugs and friendly support your way :relaxed:

It just doesnt make sense that a character hasnt returned for their 2nd part before someone returning for their 3rd round

1 Like

I have to agree that they should work all characters rounds so that everyone is happy. It is the one thing that frustrates me with this app

Nicholas/Elizabeth aside there hasnt been a female drop since Fei about a month ago

1 Like

While I’m still gutted that some of my favourite characters who haven’t been updated this year are still yet to have their time in the limelight, seeing you so happy about them returning makes me happy and somewhat eases the sadness I’m currently feeling. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

It’s good to see someone come back from a long hiatus so that’s a positive even if it’s not who I particulary wanted

1 Like

The whole ramble fest before he replies was a nice change of pace. Played to MCs emotions really well.

1 Like

I’ll slowly get to the update while waiting impatiently for any female to return or Ingrid

1 Like

I picked Damien and after a few small chats and one video call he’s gone again! I’m so mad!!! This is getting ridiculous! I’ve seen multiple characters come back a few times but this is the first time Damien has been back in months and it’s so brief??

1 Like