Auto swap not working against counter attackers

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: albertospinos auto swap on merciless alert not swapping after receiving counter attack.

Area is was found in: pvp

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- use merciless alert in threatened state against an opponent with a counter attack
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey @Biochemical1, If you could send this info along with your support key to our team at support+alive@ludia.com so we can look into this for you, that would be most helpful!

Thanks!

1 Like

Did you survive the counter-attack, or did it take down your Alberto?

Survived. Barely, but survived.

Did the creature have No-Escape?
If you survived and didn’t swap, then it’s definitely a bug, unless it was a No-Escape counter-attacker like Grypo or something.
The counter always goes before the auto-swap.
If you survive the counter, the swap happens, but if you die to it, then no swap goes off.
Edit: I didn’t know Alberto was prevention-immune.
Definitely seems bugged.

It was against skoona. I swapped in, got hit with group dec rampage and went into alert state, next turn went merciless alert, got hit with the counter, then got killed by group distraction. It’s happened before, but I thought maybe I missed something, this time for sure I should have swapped.

Alberto gets locked in for a couple of moves before you can swap out.

1 Like

I don’t think so, never seen the lockdown animation and it doesn’t say so in description.

When you swap in it has a red circle under it for a coupe of moves.

Yea it’s a default for all swap in moves, you would be pinned for 1-2 turns after swapping in

I guess you guys are right. That has to be what happened thinking about the sequence it occured. Isn’t there usually some kind of indication that you tried to swap while in lockdown?

It should really say it there.
I’ve faced a couple before and they always got locked upon swap-in.
Definitely needs to have the description fixed.