Ludia Forums

Back to complaining about speedties

I’ve made the mistake of stop talking about speedties, cause even I got fed up… But I’ll start talking about it every week again… It doesn’t matter how annoyed (and annoying) I am and how many times I repeat the same freaking things… It’s the only thing I can do…

More than one and a half year since this topic:

And nothing has changed… In fact, it only gets worse with every new No Escape creature that’s added to the game. Rixis vs Rixis, you’re dead. Boa vs Boa, you’re dead. And not only that, but with the opponent in a good position to deal damage to the next creature, or of course, escape to a swap in user… This is something that’s actually worse than luck and the RNG factor. It’s UNFAIRNESS, pure and simple! You’re basically favoring some players over others. I’ve never seen an absurd like that in any other game.

7 Likes

just lost another battle cuz of speedties

another one

I don’t think Ludia are in the slightest bit bothered by speedties or something would have been done by now.

Their answer is clearly swap in damage dinos which I appreciate don’t carry any favour with dinos with no escape or on escape abilities.

But I read the notes that come with every update and I’m just :man_facepalming:
Yet again nothing is done, yet again the majority of player base seem happy so :no_good_man:

2 Likes

Yup,and thats just another reason why people like us drop the game…
Funny,when you think,they are starting “continental dinos”…
In europe,we are clearly not tons to play this game because of speedstie and i do think this is the same in asia.

What is rng?

Random Number Generator

1 Like

Thank you shining

You are welcome

I’ve become an expert of avoiding speedties throughout my time playing this since I lose most of them… But with the No Escape/On Escape creatures, there’s simply no way…Worst thing is when people send those against yours, knowing they’ll win… freaking ridiculous…

4 Likes

Got to top20 on a Sunday night without winning ANY speedtie… zero… Proud of myself but at the same time annoyed, knowing that I could compete for top10 if it weren’t for this bullcrap

1 Like

I could be wrong on this but i’ve heard that ludia ran a poll about speedties. And that people voted to do nothing about them

And i defenetly think they need a change, they can be insanly unfair. But i guess the majority has decided they’re fine, tho again not sure where they ran the poll. If somone would run it on the forum most people would problably go with a change needed to speedies

1 Like

Speedties need to change. Period. With this system anybody who isn’t an american is at a massive disadvantage when fighting for the top positions in a tournament. I lost one yesterday where I selected my attack, he selected his a full second after mine and he STILL got to go first. Speedties are what kept me from going beyond my highscore, 70% of my losses were due to the damn speedtie system. I do not exactly appreciate being disadvantaged because I don’t live close enough to the servers.

1 Like

I have stop tournaments just because of that and we all know ludia will never do anything about that.
Of course no need to rely on moderators to pass on information to them.
It has been years of complains and still nothing done.
The aim of a game is above all to have fun and to have a fair chance of winning.
Not to bust your head under the pretext that you live in Europe

1 Like