Back up darts stockpiling?

Can we stock pile these, or do they only add under 350 darts ?

Still got loads from lockdown dart bundle

If you purchase darts then they get added to your total. Free darts are discarded.

3 Likes

I still got over 120k

I have over 300K from the lockdown. It’s going to make me years to burn through those.

3 Likes

No point in watching the adverts then, noticed it went up to 25 free darts today

1 Like

1 ad for 25 darts isn’t a horrible deal. If I didn’t have my stockpile and I was at home in the evening using scents I would watch an ad for 25 darts.

1 Like

Cause I have a stock pile that’s why I asked, other wise I would watch

Certainly beats the 5 darts they offered before

2 Likes

It looks like others are having a different experience, but mine do stockpile—both the 5-dart offer and the 25-dart offer. For example, just now:

Before

After

I can’t help in their trial/test because since the darts don’t stockpile on top of your 999+, I’m not going to watch any ads no matter how many lol.

Not sure why darts and scents can’t stack if you win them or earn them. I can understand spinning drops not counting but incubators and ads should count. I know they stack of you buy them.

Screenshot_2022-02-25-10-40-03-27_debb3a6effb94fb48ccd6f8645f0052d
Screenshot_2022-02-25-10-38-00-76_debb3a6effb94fb48ccd6f8645f0052d
THEY DO STOCK UP LITTLE EXPERIMENT DONE :white_check_mark:

Did they stock from spinning drops, incubators, or the ad?

I can verify that ad darts will go over the 350 limit. Been doing that the last 2 nights. Spin to 350, watch 3 ads and darts are at 425.

1 Like

Backup dart adverts

Oh nice. So that add gives when over limit. Awesome