Ludia Forums

Badge beacon updates

So with the new update 52 we can customize the beacon, which is your favourite one? And what do you have unlocked?

5 Likes

I’ll start with it! I like the omega 09 for now, actually I like indom
Have this for now

Upload yours with an image of the beacon! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Definitely green Tanycolagreus. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I really like the blue brachiosaurus, kinda a shame they chose this angle instead of going full on like for apato.

But since my beacon is near my omega, the the purple omega also suits the park look

4 Likes

You’ve made a pretty nice throne for your Omega there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Definitely red spinos my favourite still

5 Likes

3 Likes

got my green paras and orange mono,pretty cool, spent 500 bucks on those, kinda hoping for a good bucks trade for the tournament and hybrid event

1 Like

Whoa all these are awesome what about mine is it nice or should I change?

I think you should leave it as whichever one makes you the happiest. That’s part of the joy of being able to select your badge beacon.

7 Likes

I decided to change it, like every 2-3 days, just because I really love it, also the game is working so smoothly

1 Like

I really like the badge beacon editing update it’s really cool. This is also a thread to show how your badge beacon is looking to other people suggested by somebody on new update thread. I was wondering with dino looks nice on my park and what colour should it be!

Sarcosuchus or

Acrocanthosaurus.
And which colour.

1 Like

acro with gold is good
aslo mono with orange and paras with dark green are cool

1 Like

The guy who suggested to make the thread was @anon35497703. Thank you dinorider90!

2 Likes

Thank you I love the red omega roaar

Rawr
10 Omegas

1 Like

I opted for a silver T-Rex.

2 Likes

Screenshot_2021-05-22-10-35-12-29_cac96158b25d960c34e61336f9d2096e
Defiantly a normal val

2 Likes

I LOVE the blue monoestegotops because is BEATIFUL

M O N O E S T E G O T O P S