Badge Strike bad joke?

While I am thankful that they put the badge and title in the very beginning of the strike, what kind of minds came up with a badge strike where you fight level 30 boosted creatures, especially rexy, only to get just a gold incubator at the end? Seems like the kinda battle you would see during the april fools week, not Dominion.

8 Likes

To me seeing strike towers with 10 attacks OR even more than 3 is just plain annoyance. Especially over the weekend when tournament is also active.

5 Likes

I agree, arguably I guess I should have checked the incubators contents prior but wow did it not feel great spending an hour (yeah an hour, not joking. Old phone + JWA’s myriad of bugs and crashes = everything is a slog) to get that final win and all I got was like 20 epic dna, 50 or so rare dna and a couple hundred common. I thought we’d get one of the better gold incubators but no :confused:

2 Likes

That single boosted rexy went through my 75% dodge chance 15 times causing me to lose 5 times and lose 15 hc not even being able to finish the strike. Ya its an april fools joke for sure

3 Likes

I was just glad this huge tower was at my house so I could use WiFi and not data.

1 Like

Same happened with me with the dodge but I still won.

Yea, that one boosted rexy was a problem for me too, kept going through indoT’s dodge. Decided to stop after the three losses, not worth the time or hc

1 Like

i was a fan. simple strike tower. got me most of my daily battles without having to go to the arena or tournament.

2 Likes

Rewards were not worth it. That was the only problem to me.

2 Likes