Bae’s Goal for a full Ostaposaurus Army

Not entirely, but I do have a rough estimate. Minus the few copies I still need, I have spent 2,300,000 DNA on just buying them. Maybe another 60,000 for all the evolutions.

2 Likes

How far away is the full paddock now ?

2 Likes

Almost there :wink:

14 Likes

Wow nice, I bet the coin production for her is insane now.

I think il get myself a few copies what with it being useful in PvE even late game plus the cooldown will be shorter than gorg.

4 Likes

I wish I have that many creatures.

3 Likes

It’s about 25 mil coins, and be careful if you do want multiple copies. The amount of DNA I spent on these was insane. Gorgo is better just in terms of cost. Only real reasons to load up on Ostaposaurus is from a collection standpoint or having a mid-tier roster that benefits from Ostaposaurus over Gorgo… maybe even for less tankier stats as well.

4 Likes

Il probably aim to have a few at 40, I think they will be really useful in PvE even when compared with gorgosuchus though, I tend to rarely use the gorgos unless its RR or F4F mainly as tanks, I’m pretty sure that from 31 plus gorgos attack only starts to get better than a level 40 ostapo aswell, and I’m still quite a while away to achieving that roster ferocity.

Plus now with the ability to change sdna when we please it could mean more legendary s hybrids with koola and ostapo being a possibility :crossed_fingers: or maybe I’m just hoping for too much lol

Just checked the spreadsheet if we compared a level 30 gorgo to a level 40 ostapo it has roughly the same cooldown and ferocity but ostapo benefits from near 300 more attack.

6 Likes

thats a good thing you did i only have the rajastega unlocked

meanwhile with zalmonodon and metriaphodon, thats a nice amount of lunch for me

(@Jurassic_Fury for daddy thanos)

Only took a minimum of 2,517,730 DNA and 8 months from when I started. Technically 5 years in the making since I got my first Ostapobaby when it was released back in March of 2016. Ah the good ol days of having unlocks thru the battle stages.

Honestly I don’t know what to do now… mAyBe GeT gLyNtHoRaX tO lEvEl 30?1/!?1?/1!?!/?! I now have no purpose…

15 Likes

2.5 million dna thats crazy

4 Likes

Just like me :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s impressive. Your life’s work is complete… :partying_face::partying_face:

(Well maybe that’s putting a bit too much emphasis on JWtG)

7 Likes

This achievement deserves an ostaposaur hybrid, ludia, get to making this please!

Then bae will have to make 1 more to replace it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Congratulamos, bae

6 Likes

Congratulations , now that’s called love and dedication.

6 Likes

congrats i think thats the most dedicated work i have ever seen

4 Likes

@OstaposaurusBae interested to see how these ostaposaurs are helping your game?

I bet rarity rumble and f4f was a breeze with these guys.

3 Likes

They work very well. I usually use 3-5 per day, and with them having an almost 2 day CD I basically have 2 teams that allow me to use them every other day.

Any day that I need More, I save and use my recovery center to bring one off CD at a time.

Overall, they work well. My lineup ranges from L20-30 Tourney-Hybrids, L30 super rare and rare S-Hybrids, L40 VIPs, and L1 Indos. I am a little choked for herbs since I am mostly grinding Velociraptor and Dimetrodon SDNA, to get my Indo paddocks full and farm DNA from each Dime I hatch and sell.

My battles have def gotten harder, but with the game being carnivore heavy I am mostly facing enemies between 6k and 11k HP, which is the typical 2-3 hit KO strat when I have a few L30 Ostapobabies. The only enemy I face currently that troubles me is the multi-day long CDs that most of my top roster has.

I just need to bring up my Herb count and focus on Tourney Hybrids and I’ll be set.

6 Likes

Whoa that’s amazing :clap: congrats

3 Likes