Bageherpeton Tournament 3/18/2022 - 3/21/2022 🐊

19 Likes

I find him stylish but I thought he was going to have health statistics, otherwise superb statistics! my favorite crocodile (actually I think it’s an amphibian) with deinosuchus! I hope level 40 is like this

7 Likes

I was right!!! bageherpeton is an Archedosaurus, I’m not a ZERO detective! I am strong ! YOUPI!!!

5 Likes

Guess I’ll come out of retirement for this… probably

5 Likes

1 Like

Not gonna be able to participate because still inactive.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s making a strong amphibian hybrid. My idea :
Bagepelta = bageherpeton + antarctopelta

5 Likes

Yayyyyyy…
Can I overcome my laziness for this ? :laughing:

4 Likes

Looking cool, just a mouthful

2 Likes

Wow I never heard of this amphibian before and it’s stats are pretty solid! I gonna nickname her Bagey (how the heck are you supposed to pronounce it’s full name??)

2 Likes

Looks awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s basically the same stats of Proterogyrinus, just a little stronger:

11 Likes

Adorable :star_struck:

4 Likes

This is what i like about the game. They’re not just adding famous species but also species that might be not familiar to everyone

5 Likes
14 Likes

So a DNA cost of 7350

3 Likes

do you know how long this tournament will last, all weekend?

1 Like

Faced one today

7 Likes

I tried to do this tournament… I really did. Despite no desire to do these battles I was going to grind through it for the new creature unlock, however after attempting only around 8 or 9 battles and 3 or 4 of them ending in disconnects late in the battle I’m done. I have better things to do than waste my time with this.

There is no reason battles can’t be picked back up after disconnects it’s absurd.

16 Likes