Bageherpeton Tournament 5/27/2022-5/28/2022 (COMMON)

I was wondering about that as well. I hope Dominator is not only lvl40 pelecacthyluses

Like @Sionsith , I am very excited to test my common lineup.

6 Likes

The moment you wished you had grinded more tupandactylus DNA after making your first pelecachtylus… Well well, at least I already have the unlock, so I don’t need to cry my bitter tears in case high level pelecachtylus are needed in dom.

4 Likes

You’re lucky yo have pelycantylus, i don even have pelecanipteryx

I can see this weekend being very time-consuming. I think I might just do a SDNA run on each tournament, and see how I can manage time after that.

2 Likes

You have an army strong of commons! I never pay attention to my commons, so I sell most of them that aren’t needed fora hybrid. I have 3 lvl 40 trikes, for stegoceratops, once I get another stego at 40.
4 lvl 40 limos for limornychus (think that’s how you spell)
And hi have lvl 30 hats (hatgyopterus, I dont know if it is how you spell)
And peli, waiting to get lvl 40, for pelecanipteryx.

I have 2 Alangasaurus and 2Labrinthosaurus and a pelicaniptrix and a common super hybrid
And a limnorhynchus All Max level

2 Likes

Lucky!

Jealousy intensifies

1 Like

I am so Glad I manage to Unlocked both.

But Beaver Doesn’t have 1 of them, that means no new Video.:sob:

2 Likes

I have both unlocked (not maxed though), but will experiment tomorrow
I hope these will be enough for the tournament. We’ll see😛

5 Likes

I just made that new super hybrid a couple of days ago. I think i can make one more after collecting more SDNA today.

I’ll lean on the Super hybrid and my maxed paddocks of Labyrinthosaurus and Alangasaurus for the tournament.

8 Likes

I do have quite a few commons in my lineup, thankfully its one day only.

I only have a few hybrids so this will be fun

I unlocked Pelecachtylus and collected quite a bit of sDNA, but not finding much use for him I hadn’t hatched any more. Trying to put that right in a hurry! Up to three L10 and counting. Hoping that a L10 army will be more help than merging them all into one higher level.

Otherwise I have a lot of ordinary L40 commons, but have never put time or effort into Alanga or Laby beyond the first L40 and a few single copies that I find odd uses for. Might be about to regret this…

6 Likes

Well, this tournament seems to be a battle of Pterosaurs. I got my SDNA for Dominator, so it’s enough. No time to grind for this one. The next two are going to be wipe outs… hybrid galore. Anyway, it was an interesting experience.

1 Like

Yes Dominator is Hybrid pteros only. Laby and pelecacthylus are the best to use in Domleague.
Used all my hybrids now ist waiting till they come back.

Seeing the difficulty i am worried if my silver lineup will be enough in sunday. They do not come back that fast.

4 Likes

Bottom dom after one run. S-DNA collected. I have no expectations to survive in dom, but will maybe try a couple of more battles after CD.

1 Like

First time in dominator leauge

1 Like

Suddenly thought it would be useful to record ferocity line-up of opponents for research purposes. This is low Hunter

And this was Hunter Level 34

Forgot to note the cups won, but went up from 52 in low Hunter to 117 in low Predator in those two fights, so in the low 30’s.

1 Like

I think at 700-800 will be ok
Will keep an eye though
Scored 5-6 1000’s dna cards so far
Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I think chronicling matchups would be a fantastic idea

5 Likes