Ludia Forums

Bajadasaurus (File 09 artistic concept)

Yep i noticed that

1 Like

There are plenty of herbivore commons. Here is the thing. By making it a common, it becomes undesirable for many, useless for most, and its hybrids will likely suck. Super Rare is the lowest that new creatures really should be, as then the hybrids still have a good chance of being good.

3 Likes

I understand what you mean but I also think that many players who are at the beginning and who have the usual municipalities available!
I wanted to add some because it seemed right!

Super Rares are usually still somewhat easy to get (if they are in rotation) and will be more helpful for a beginner than a common.

1 Like

You may be right but this dinosaur could be useful up to level 15!
Can you look at the poll and tell me who is winning?

1 Like

so tommy? for concept art n ° 10, can you create doedicomimus :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:Screenshot_20210416-175742

1 Like

New amphibian

1 Like

please @tommy_paoli, at least can you do doedicomimus for # 11? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

That a hybrid?

1 Like

Is a super hybride :star_struck:magicut_1618595950092~2
it’s not too bad, but tommy does a lot better, that’s why i would like him to do it.

1 Like

Ok. I’m guessing it’s of Doedicurus sDna and Ophiacomimus? Would be interesting to see an armored Ornithomimid

2 Likes

However, instead of just adding a giant shell, what if it had armor covering its entire body?

2 Likes

but, but, it’s a great idea!:smiley:

1 Like

Which one? The shell or the covering of armor

1 Like

hesitate between the two, on one side, the “shell” represents better the DNA of doedicurus and is funnier and on the other hand, it would be very stylish an armor.

1 Like

Hmmm…Screenshot_20210416-175742

Sorry I prefer the shell

1 Like