Bajatonodon Vulnerability bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in: Campaign

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Enter campaign, using Bajatonodon, with Dracoceratops/any SI-damage dino next in the lineup

Step 2 - Use Superior Vulnerability, then Regenerate-and-run
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Always

What type of device are you using: Nokia 6.1

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Based on everything I know about this game, Regenerate-and-run should count as 2 turns, first, the turn of the Regeneration (during which the Vulnerability should wear off) and second, the turn of the swap, which includes the SIA.
Here,the Vulnerability lasts for both the turns, buffing Dracoceratops’ damage, when it shouldn’t.

If this isn’t a bug, then that would mean that a lot of other previous complaints from other users are bugs. So I’m pretty confident it’s a bug.

I think, that Regenerate & run isn’t recognized as separate turn, cause its non damaging move. Though it should be recognized as separate move.

I’m pretty sure that when I face Paramoloch in the arena it is counted as a turn, the same way Regeneration is counted as a turn while facing Miragaia.
This is probably just a problem with Vulnerability or Bajatonodon.

I think I know where is the problem. Bajatonodon is faster. Description of Superior vulnerability says it lasts until the end of the next turn. So Bajatonodon uses Regenerate & Run to DC before opponent can make a move. Opponents move is needed to end turn. If Bajatonodon would be slower, vulnerability would end before DC enters field.

That’s not how turns work :man_facepalming:. Turns work the way they work in card games. Have you played UNO?
One move/action by one player is one completed turn.

Yeah, you are right.
Though it still work as intended.

Regenerate & run is this turn, DC coming in is next turn. Next turn ends after DC uses SIA. Oh yeah, Vulnerability is one turn before.

Until opponent’s turn end I guess, though it counted 2 turns on your site.
Here’s mine, AI couldn’t swap from No Escape, so 2 turns :man_shrugging:

if AI didn’t go swap, Stun end then Sarco will get AP counter attack from AI.