Ludia Forums

Bajatonodon

14 Likes

Almost looks like a Tryostronix with different spines.

6 Likes

2 heal moves, really?

It looks like Bruton from the Dinosaur

1 Like

ooof. that could’ve gotten annoying if regen and run allowed it to cleanse lockdown.

2 Likes

Though locking it down will just make It do a normal regeneration

1 Like

It’s basic move has cleanse. lockdown is of little use

yeah, but it only cleanses distraction, nothing else

2 Likes

It looks cool as hecc

Unless it’s bleeding and locked down, though not many things do that

With 2 healing moves this creature could be near impossible to take down

2 Likes

Looks pretty cool surprisingly. I like the colors.

1 Like

yes, you are correct

Yep in and out healing lol. At least it doesn’t have regenerating devastation or something

It can’t bleed. It’s immune against Damage over time.

1 Like

Totally forgot about that lol

It’s immune to bleed tho right

Yeah, i forgot

I like the idea! Edmontoguanodon swaps in and swaps out with healing. I like how that adds more options to the game, but it’s also really annoying. Bajatodon has the same option, but its Devastation gives it a reason to stick around. It keeps the special options open while also encouraging a less obnoxious play style. I look forward to seeing how it works in practice!
(I’m also slightly nervous because it looks like it could be a powerful legendary that could cause me major trouble later!)
Oh, but then I just realized… Unlike Edmontoguanodon, it doesn’t stun when it swaps in. So it’s likely to lose whatever health it gains on re-entry anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SI-heal only has a 1-turn lockdown though, and Regeneration-and-run has a 1-turn delay. It could come in, use Superior Vulnerability, then Regen-and-run to the rat (60% base health now), then Regen and swap-in heal, then repeat.
That would be some combo.