Balancing and patch 2.15

So I was aware that balancing was getting worse in the new updates, for every good rework there was a completely broken one, 5 underpowered creatures, and a new creature that dominates the meta.
If you didn’t know all the new hybrids are very good; for example, thylaconyx has an argument for the best legendary in the game with the stats 4800/1250/122 100% resistant to vuln, stun and speed decrease, 75% resistant to rend and 25% to dot
There are a list of legendaries that should be better, for example, tryo: a legendary superhybrid made from 2 epics, as well as porkus, diloboa, alloraptor, the list goes on.
Albertocevia has the stats 4650/1650/121/0/10 decel and crit reduction immune, 75% stun and vuln, 50% rend and DoT.
This completely invalidates Albertospinos, the other, harder to get (I think) alberto unique. Along with plenty of other uniques like Grypolyth, and is more powerful then Pthops
Allodrigues ended up surprisingly good with the stats 1. 3300/1750/130 67 to stun 100 to swap prevent and speed decrease 66 to rend 75 to distract 50 to dot.
Another incredibly powerful creature from this update (I imagine you’re starting to see a pattern now)
By the next few updates, if something doesn’t happen, every meta team will be the same. Old creatures cannot be useful, even some from a couple patches ago.
Summing up, each update adds powerful, top tier creatures, this update goes even father. There needs to be a giant overhaul to have team variety, otherwise the game may end up dead.

24 Likes

Agreeable :+1:

2 Likes

This game now is only for Amber Club
All players are here to enjoy the amber club.
All of them has 9999999+ coins. So every update they will have all new creatures level 30.
You are amber you win you aren’t amber you lost.
All tournament restrictions are to benefit Amber all in game is to make enjoyable to amber
Sorry but the worse think.ludia create was the amber club

1 Like

Ludia is quickly shifting the meta in hope that players will pour their money into the new creatures.

i was working in albertospinos but with albertocevia introduction i just gave up lmao

2 Likes

My Albertospinos is already on lvl 29. Should I give up and start to invest on Albertocevia now?

1 Like

albertospinos still good just finish albertos first then start working in albertocevia

1 Like

1 Like

Should be a Cunning-Fierce
download (1)

1 Like

yeah as you should

If this trend follows up, it’ll be no doubt that we will be seeing only event exclusive creatures in the future update - like a new event exclusive rare/epic which should be paired with another existing event exclusive, to create the new creature.