Ludia Forums

Bananogmius Bracketed Tournament - 1/8/21 - 1/11/21

This weekend’s tournament is a bracketed tournament for Bananogmius.

Bananogmius was last available the week of 12/30/19 and required 992 trophies in a 3 day, 5 hour tournament.

The Heavyweight bracket is scheduled to use Aquatics while the lower bracket(s) will use Jurassic creatures.

The most recent Aquatic bracketed tournament was for Suchodus and required 1242 trophies in 3 days.

7 Likes

Deleted mine as Andy’s is a lot more detailed, good luck everyone!

Remember to start off strong aswell I always seem to forget :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

First run

5 Likes

What is my luck :man_facepalming:

Won the battle though

5 Likes

First run and best prize, I don’t think my lineup is Dom worthy, but short cooldowns may work in my favor :crossed_fingers:. I hope @Andy_wan_kenobi ‘s quasi-prediction is right

Also, is there a specific class that is best used in a certain spot, because I’ve just done it by stats (Meat Shield, Something, Cannon)

6 Likes

Ok Tournament is finished for me 4 fights 4 losses opponents always have 3000+ life and 1000+ att stronger than my strongest fish… not won one fight so its enough for me have fun … Seems that ludia doesnt want me in Tournament. So be it

I’ve such a bad acquatic line up that It will be a miracle to get the rare pack (evil smile thinking about 2xpyroraptor)

1 Like

First run done and heres some data

Only lost 1 battle.

Level 20 vips seem to be the sweet spot for dominator.

1 run per day should help me secure dom.

5 Likes

Mafia banana taste

1 Like

Won won won won lost

1 Like

My sincerest thanks to @Aether_12 and @Andy_wan_kenobi for motivating me despite my false belief that my Lineup would not be enough :smiley:

I spent a few DBs but just to have the satisfaction of climbing into Domi on the first Run and seeing the difficulty of matches. I might fall down to Predator frequently, but I am confident that my Lineup can help me stay close to Dominator floor either way.

5 Likes

Lvl 20 vips were smashed without even being in ranking :rofl:

Any player in the lower bracket (I think lower than level 60) please screen shot your battle menu like below:

6 Likes

Nope definitely not, unless theres something wrong with your game or your battle strategy…

2 Likes

I have to agree with @Aether_12 here. I have very little level 20 VIPs as well but still getting quite sufficient wins. Like he said, your battle strategy might not be up to the mark…

2 Likes

Wait, you guys are using level 20 VIP’s. Hides my level 10’s which actually got me into Dom

5 Likes

Level 10s can indeed do well… Just that level 20s give you a safer guarantee of victories.

4 Likes

I used super rare level 40s in hatchling, only started getting tougher battles at bottom dom

3 Likes

I actually only used L10’s for hatchling, with how small my lineup was I had to make every one count

3 Likes

Ah, I wasn’t as lucky haha. My Aquatic lineup is very FISHY :rofl: My Lineup goes from Level 10 SRs, level 30 SRs, level 10 Legendaries, level 10 VIPs, level 20 VIPs lmao. Getting into Dominator was a little painful (poor DBs) but the rest of the Tourney probably will not be hard since all I have to use are my level 20 VIPs.

Probably.

2 Likes