Bananogmius tournament (01/21/22 - 01/24/22)

I won’t do it because my aquatics are weak D:

8 Likes

How weak? Any L40 legendary fish?

2 Likes

Same, lol. My strongest is mosa 20 and everything else of use is vip 10

4 Likes

Don’t feel bad, I also grinded all my dna on jurassic so I don’t have a good lineup either.

4 Likes

This bad lol

5 Likes

Better than mine, you may be able to win. Depending on your timezone, you can go to pred, and sneak into dom. I’d suggest FMF a VIP up until Hunter, then FMM/MMF a vip 20 followed by a vip 10

7 Likes

U could definitely won

2 Likes

You can compensate the low number of matches per run by the short cooldowns you’ll have. :clap:t2:

Repetitive match making seems to be critical for you. 2-3 seperate runs in a day should be carrying you to dom or at least to a scale where you can sneak in on the last day. :v:t2:

So it’s definitely worth trying. :point_up:t2:

8 Likes

Thank’s everyone for the advice and tips! I will try to get to dom and win.

3 Likes

Next Monday, we’ll be celebrating together. :star2:

2 Likes

That will work. I use L12 VIPs. Mix those 20s with others and battle often, you’ll get it.

3 Likes

Btw, after seeing Pachyrhino ended that low today, I expect this one to be lower than anticipated either.

900ish-1k scale is my one week earlier guess so to say. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Why?

Banana loses polls for a long time and this will be a bracketed. Considering those two alone, gives you an idea on this reasoning.

4 Likes

I was just celebrating that i dont need to do this tournament because i have banana fish already unlocked. But i was wrong…

But somewhat im happy that its going to be aquatic tournament because its always something new at least for me. I dont remember when we have aquatic tournament before :thinking: but its sure going to be hard path to get it unlocked.

4 Likes

Now this, is a real challenge for Cagkan… get a dom win with your first run being at 3h left, and plus it’s aquatic soo… lol gl

3 Likes

Hmm, I have been working hard on my Aquatics but I don’t know if I am there in time. Lots of L20 Tournaments, three hybrids, my Legendaries are half-and-half L30 and L40, but only one copy of the L40 ones. And only L10 VIPs. Not going to have much room to manoeuvre

Need to work out what I can do in a week. First I’m doing some fusing

And I might speed hatch another pair of Mosas that are in the Market. And buy one last Hauffiosaurus to finish that. And perhaps a hybrid spending spree … but they are SO overpriced …

Or I could settle for Predator which is a step up from last time when I struggled to get to Hunter, that represents progress anyway.

Should be interesting.:thinking:

4 Likes

Last year, this tournament required 1224 trophies. In December 2019, a non-bracketed version of this tournament required 992 trophies using Jurassics

10 Likes

I’ll be watching proudly from my cozy place at Hatchling… :wink:

4 Likes

With this line up is there even a chance of getting the unlock?

4 Likes

15 Likes

I’m going to doubt it since just today I got a gen 2 mosasaur on a card and it takes a week but I’ll still try

1 Like