Ludia Forums

Bananogmius tournament

The elusive fish is finally here! And he’s brought a new hybrid along.
This should have been an aqua tournament, but alas. Good luck to everyone!
First run:

And here’s the hybrid himself (sorry for bad quality)

I quite like the look of him. At last an Allosaur with 3 fingers!
@Keith the stats seem too weak for a tournament hybrid. Usually, i rather fear level 10+ shiny hybrids in tournaments, but he was no threat. Is there a chance for a buff? It might make him more tempting for players to get

8 Likes

@Kiarash_Bahar nicee! You encountered one in the wild already.

First run

5 Likes

My first run I already have him unlocked and at level 40

4 Likes

My first day. I still feel very disappointed that this tournament is not aquatic.
:whale::grinning: vs :t_rex::tired_face:

8 Likes

My first run stats. I’ll be adding to this through the day but not taking off today so need to get some work done! Opponents seemed easier than normal in Dominator until I hit the top spot. Prizes have been dismal. Bad enough to get coins but even the amount is just insulting after paying 5 DBs to play.

5 Likes

My record today and maybe all time ‘high’ was a 4,860 food reward in dominator league.

5 Likes

This might sound strange, but i kinda wish they’d replace the food/coin rewards with just blank cards if they don’t want to improve the prices. There’s just something so annoying about getting coin/food

5 Likes

First time I’ve accomplished this, even though it will not last lol

10 Likes

Bravo! My first time was not long ago either, a very good feeling.

I’m just happy as long as I end up in Dominator, especially on those tournaments. lol

4 Likes

I’m starting my tournament run and the AI is unimpressed with my opening round

6 Likes

I always start with two throw away’s and a rare or higher just in case.

A plus for me this tournament is so far there have been no Metriphadon around to bully me.

2 Likes

Morning run

5 Likes

First time at number 1 in dominator. Starting 2020 with a bang and a milestone off my JW:TG bucket list.

8 Likes

I ran into a couple of tough matchups early on that were out of the ordinary:

3 Likes

Early morning run.

Started out badly as half asleep.

I had 8 hits to use and was distracted. Only used 2 of them as timer ran down and lost a guaranteed win with a good team. :frowning:

I have never woken up in first place before. Very odd.

Bottom

Excellent rewards as usual !!!

5 Likes

I got the same reward yesterday. Misery loves company.

6 Likes

This tournament may be the new champion for crummy prizes. Food and Coin being removed from Dominator wheel would make me do cartwheels.

3 Likes

Great first run. I had to split it into two parts as I ran out of phone about halfway through. The prize wheel has been decent, big DNA several times and 250 Dinobucks

5 Likes

was this originally an aqua tourney when it launched, i ask this as when i first checked it im sure it had the symbol on it thus i didnt really do any runs(dont have a good aqua team) but then i checked later in the evening and it was just a normal land tourney

3 Likes

okay, my conclusion is that if I can do this two mornings in a row for the first time, then most of the regulars are not competing yet lol

2 Likes