Banned without any reason

Every time in the end of the season i get banned without any reason and the real cheaters not get banned i have friends who play with mods on the arena and did not get banned, why do you ban people who play fair and the real cheaters get out of it, without any ban?
I have pay for montly subscription, its not fair! You will loose players if you ban innocent people!
Your report system is not working because you just bann, you did not watch the logs.

4 Likes

The second time I get banned. For what? Unclear. And I can’t write in support. The window just does not open.
Yesterday I had 6 alpha energies, instead of 3. Perhaps this was considered a hacking game or something else. I have no idea, however, I play fair. But before that, I recently complained in support of the fact that my alpha field hung twice and I lost 2 energies (8 hours empty). I thought that the developers apologized in this way, but apparently not. And the question. What the heck?

4 Likes

I got banned too. For no good reason either.

2 Likes

It’s most likely to do with arena, not saying it was because you actually did something which I can’t say. I already went through this and dealt with it but it did take time.
Yohomie

3 Likes

Yeah,why do you do that to innocent people? It isn’t fair and it isn’t normal…
The real cheaters don’t get banned from the game…
:frowning:

3 Likes

it is obvious that there are many cheaters on arena but it is not clear who is cheating

1 Like

They do not care about the players. In the game, the field and the abilities of dragons are constantly hanging, not allowing anything to be done, except to specifically lose and lose energy. So for several months and still have not fixed anything. But the ban is distributed right and left. Without any reasons. Just because. They so lose all players

1 Like

Like I said before the real cheaters give people like us a bad name. I do everything legit but it will only be a matter of time before I get banned as well. In that case I might as well leave.

2 Likes

The problem is Ludia did not watch logs on reports,they just give a bann. Arena is not ballanced I have 6180 power team and I beat 4980 if this person get angry and report me I get bann, nobody look if this are real cheaters or it is just kinda revenge thing. That’s why, after this bann, i will screenshot all my battles and if I get bann i will post the screenshots here.

1 Like

They bann me but not bann real cheaters.

1 Like

I was attaked by the same player.

1 Like