Ludia Forums

Banning the cheaters

I am just curious. Nowdays , there are many youtubers out there who are uploading videos about hacking Ludia games without shame. Does Ludia really care about their game for being hack or not. Because if Ludia does why the cheaters still uploading videos about it. Why their account still active and not be banned. A nd one more thing , is hacking the game can be considered as stealing Ludia right?

1 Like

please dont banned me…i am just asking…huhuhu

1 Like

This issue has been around ever since the beginning of the game. Ludia have stated that they’re taking action in Jurassic World The Game so I bet they’ll move on to Rise of Berk some time. I doubt this will do much though because all of Ludia’s games have been proven to have weak security. Unless they came up with a better detection program, I doubt things will ever change.

1 Like

Too bad it’s not that simple. It’s hard to track hackers without knowing their Support Key, and they can’t just check every single account for suspicious activity.

1 Like

This all could be prevented if Ludia actually tracked purchases and inventory values… or create a plug in that detects when third party softwares are being used. None of these are new and have been used in bigger multiplayer based games.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen in other games it can be tracked. If you do see anything unusual, you’re best to report it to Support. They may be able to pull up the game where the layout/dragons owned match and find the right user to then take action.

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better, those are not ‘real’ ROB games. They are cloned apps. So you cannot really keep progress, each time the app updates, you have to re-do everything.

1 Like