Ludia Forums

Basic draft no time count

Hello, I have noticed that often I cannot see how long it is until my next basic draft is due and it seems to be that once I have got 2or 3 it just gets stuck and I don’t get any more. Is there a max for the amount it gives you? You doubled the time to get one ( it is now 6 hrs). The time count disappears I think when I get a free one from the Viking chest. Anyone else get this and noticed the don’t get one every 6 hours after they have 2 or 3 in there?

So just collected my two cards, the first was a free one from a chest and once I used that it shows a picture of a card and tells me I have one left and the draft count shows as 5.59. So it definitely seems that my count gets stuck after I get a free card from a source other than the draft generated ones. I am fairly certain that I got that free card from the chest last night - so about 16 hours ago! Should I put in a ticket?

Hey NightLight4, please email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, if you haven’t already. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look at this for you. :slight_smile:

Thank you!