Battery drainage insane

Since the previous update the battery usage of JWA is absurdly high. And battery savings only leads to very wonky darting so that’s not really a solution either. See pics for details
iOS 15.1
iPhone 11

This one on Android (not mine)
Samsung Note 20 Ultra

10 Likes

With this amount of drainage I’m gonna have to get me one of these if I go out darting :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

I carry a powerbank with two full charges. Its not unheard of gor me to dart with the charger connected!!

2 Likes

actually you need a nuclear powerplant to really keep the phone from dying whilst playing JWA :rofl:

7 Likes

same… Though I think JWA may have finally juiced most of the life out of my powerbank… it no longer holds power like it did :rofl:

Hopefully someone will come up with a way to harness energy from nuclear fusion soon!

1 Like

New feature? :thinking::rofl:

4 Likes

I think it’s mainly the campaign – for some reason it uses a lot of resources. Both my phones get pretty laggy after doing a bunch of levels.

2 Likes

My phone is burning after 15 min of playing, half the battery is drained in 30 min and it lags to the point of my game crashing after 5 min.
The battery is the least of the problem this game has in my opinion, but its still problematic indeed.

5 Likes

I know,I started aying an hour ago when my phone was at over 60% and now it’s less than 20%
Please do something about this ludia

3 Likes

… and I thought, my phone is at fault. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol no it really isn’t :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Same it’s using a lot of power wow :open_mouth:

1 Like

yep… i noticed this too.

unfortunately code optimization is not a ludia strength. they can’t even fix clear game bugs.

3 Likes

Yeah I responded back then to that post. It wasn’t good then but it’s ridiculous now. And putting a response under yours would have resulted in a necro flag :see_no_evil:

Thank you for posting yours. Could you add the same screenshot but then based upon “show activity” ? That gives a good compare (time used vs battery drainage)

Mobile is also getting hot, along with the drainage.
I wonder, if the mobile is gonna blow if i keep playing it for longer time :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No probs, also added activity and % at current brief play time before sleeps.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Pretty much the same as mine shows. It’s really draining ….

1 Like

I recently upgraded from the S7 to the S10 and the phones went from hot to cold.
The S10 is now noticeably warmer, but not really as hot as the S7’s were.
Kinda curious how hot the S7’s would get now. LOL

1 Like